Superstition itch.io Game

The ultimate hunter ride(turns to a pissed of syd in the back).

3 Likes

I would absolutely force Syd to sit in the sidecar as a punishment for getting me mad or made one too many sarcastic comment. :joy:

1 Like

I am both in love and pissed at Syd :disappointed_relieved: Can’t wait to read it when it’s done! Kudos to @ToxicDreams It’s been an amazing demo for me :smiley:

4 Likes

@ToxicDreams can we have a training(fighting )/investigation (case). I feel like the MC should start to prepare for whatever happen. to be honest I just don’t like to be treated like a ragdoll

3 Likes

Syd is actually going to train us how to fight. At the end of the current demo, there’s a sneak peek where the MC and Chris if he stayed with the group is in a boxing ring with Syd. And she says something about teaching us how to defend ourselves better so she doesn’t have to all of the time.

2 Likes

Syd: “Alright lets start.”(proceeds to beat the shit out of us for training)

5 Likes

Yup I’m using Chris as a meatbag shield. Sorry buddy. whispers under breath “like hell I am”

3 Likes

Hi guys I want to spring an end of the demo poll on ya. I’m doing this mostly just to see if I’m on the right track or if there are things others think I should pay more attention to and/or change. One big thing I want to focus on is characters, especially the MC, more so than I usually do with these kinds of stories. So that’s what the poll is revolving around.

Q1: Do you feel that the MC/Roe’s reactions are natural and realistic?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Eh.

0 voters

Q2: Do you feel like MC/Roe is developing the way you want them to, or are there choices that you wish were there to better flesh out your character?

• The choice selection so far makes me feel like I have full personalization over my MC/Roe.
  • I feel like there could be more choices to help me develop my MC/Roe.
  • No opinion.

0 voters

Q3: Do you feel that the romances and the other characters’ development is moving along at a natural yet interesting pace?

• Definitely.
  • It’s okay but it could be better.
  • No, not really.

0 voters

Q4: Do you feel like your choices matter and effect the game?

• Yes, I do.
  • No, not yet.
  • I’m unable to answer that at the moment.

0 voters

Anything else you want to tell me just leave the feedback, thank you guys!

9 Likes

For the first part I misread it. While I’m not sure what would make Roe more “mine” she does make major plot decisions independently. And everything plays out fairly similarly. Like you could be a BDSM slave for Syd like my Friend Gene. Or hate her guts but either way you’re “taking a break” to do the classic “Buffy becomes a waitress” trope Regardless if you’re super thirsty for The bartender or hate her poking her nose I she won’t give you privacy. All of our Roes were cheated on or had a bad relationship . None of our Roes are virgins or at the very least never had a relationship.

The romance with Syd is as jagged as a cartoon lightning bolt. And you could get whiplash from her behavior

On most of these I think you’re doing a good job. In regard to Roe’s reactions and how they’re developing, I think it’s good. Of course it’s the demo but I think we got a good view of what you’re trying to do. The best example I can think of is how Roe reacted to the possible uncle death, and I think that it was well done. I think our choices do effect the game as well, and that I think is the best place to say “I’m unable to answer”. You’ve said that you haven’t gone through and added all the personal touches, and for all we know decisions from the first episode will effect us down the road.

I do have a slight ‘eh’ feeling about the romances (not the character development). But that could also be because I’m thirsty.

So all in all, I think you’re doing a good job with the characters and have no out there complaints.

“Anywho, it would seem like we’ve run out of time for our session.
should be
“Anyhow, it would seem like we’ve run out of time for our session.
or
“Anyway, it would seem like we’ve run out of time for our session.

The anniversary of your parent’s death, it’s coming up isn’t it?
should be
The anniversary of your parents’ death, it’s coming up isn’t it?

1 Like

Wellllll!!! Looks like something new that I have wholly and fully fallen in love with!!

3 Likes

if you had choice be hunt by fairy tale cops or fight a piss off witch

1 Like

“Anywho” is a goofy way of saying “anyhow” that people often use to be lighthearted.

5 Likes

I think witch still be good person she as feel to her that she still has heart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

So after a hundred years of hibernation, I have come to say that I have no idea who signed up for beta, I lost the list that I compiled . . . oops . . .

So if you still want to then send me a quick message please, taking a small handful.

Also, this game isn’t going to be published with HG anymore, so the format has changed for obvious reasons. So understand that’s different too if you wish to signup, and if you’re just interested in playing it.

15 Likes

I want to be beta tester

I would like to be a beta tester too, I’m not sure what I will have to do but if I get the chance to keep playing this amazing game, then I’m in!