Superstition itch.io Game

Nothing like kicking the crap out of each other. This is actually a form of bonding. It is very strange.

I’m being dead serious.

3 Likes

I can agree with that. A punch here and there could always make the worst enemies turn into the best of friends. That’s how I actually met my best friend haha

There’s areas where you can have friendly spars, but there’s also areas where you can just choose to punch her across the face because she deserved it.

Hey me too lmao

6 Likes

I expect a good retaliation when I punch you in the face! When we’re done we can go get a nice dinner and maybe talk about things and magically become friends because that makes sense!
:fist_right:

2 Likes

Just don’t punch me too hard, I’m sensitive. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think my post disappeared. Oh well.

Soft-skin pansy :smirk: friendly spar huh? You sure she’s not gonna just kick our butt for a tough lesson ? Also y’all have a strange way of bonding… not that I can actually judge :shushing_face: also being able to slug Syd… why does that feel like a trap…

My best friend and me punch each other all the time and we been going strong for 6 years,he once went as far as jumping against my scissors and them punching me cause he said that I did it on purpose even tho he was the one to literally jump against the blades

1000% looking foward to this, boy do i hate tihs girl, she’s funny, but not my cup of tea

9 Likes

I really hope you guys are joking.

Let me make it clear that I’m talking about IRL, not what you do in fiction. You probably grew up watching and playing all sorts of violent crap, which probably explains your nonchalant attitude towards violence, it feels “natural” to you, but let me tell you - it isn’t. Violence shouldn’t be condoned; it isn’t acceptable nor is it normal and you shouldn’t brag about having a relationship like that either… I mean, actual punching your friend? Scissors? Aren’t you aware of how unhinged that sounds?

If this is what you consider acceptable in a good day, with a friend, then god forbid the day you make an enemy… or your friend slips up and makes you upset for real. This is like domestic violence in a sense, you let it slide once and from there on out it’s a dangerous slippery slope that goes all the way down. Again, I really hope you’re joking because otherwise both you and your friend have a problem.

Unfortunately I’m not joking and I told him multiple times abt how I don’t like our current relationship but he never listens and when he does he goes back to being the same way as before one or two days after I talk to him,It hurts me very much remembering the sweet boy he was years ago and how any kind of violence wasn’t an element in our friendship, he’s gone through a lot in those past few years and his behavior became very violent and it bothers me a lot that he does those things such as the scissors incident and then blames me but I just don’t know what to do anymore,that guy is like a brother to me and no matter what I try to do he always ends up going back to his old ways, I’m sorry to vent abt this here but it’s something that’s been hurting me for quite some time,from pretending to be superheroes and playing in the yard to blaming your best friend and saying they stabbed you is not a development. I wish I had my old friend back.

Also, I’m sorry if it sounded like I was bragging when I was actually just telling what happened. If anyone here finds themselves in a similar position or knows someone with a similar behavior,please distance yourself from this person! This kind of relationship isn’t healthy and I can confirm that I’m not currently happy in this situation, I beg you to try and get out of situations like this before you end up like me,afraid of leaving because you feel guilty about all those good years you shared,if your current situation isn’t healthy don’t think abt the past and walk away.

Once again I’m very sorry for sounding like a brag and I would like to declare that I would NEVER inflict that kind of harm upon someone,please forgive me.

3 Likes

Wow, just wow… IT was amazing, I love it!! I am totally in love with Chris and MC’s romance path!!! Also Syderon, I love-hate her… I mean one moment I love her and the next she does some shady and evil things… But still, she does have a great chemistry with a stubborn MC. When you finish it I am gonna buy it twice just for the heck of it. :+1::+1::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Will we get a chance to replace our car and/or option to upgrade it, to turn it into real mean machine… with engraving runes of protection or something simmilar?

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking about the runes but that would be a nice addition, but yes I was going to have the ability to upgrade things later. I know I want to add a motorcycle, a larger truck, and a Hellfire later on. I’ll probably do a poll or something to see when it comes around.

7 Likes

I vote for the motorcycle! Haha

1 Like

Did someone say motorcycle?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ice-cream truck?

2 Likes

Hehehehe that would probably be the best vehicle, what supernatural creature being hunted doesn’t want to just stop for some popsicles?

4 Likes

Popsicles? Nah nah nah. I’d get some of these instead -

2 Likes

Unless that motorcycle is sporting a sidecar and we’re using a second one, I’m not so sure about that :sweat_smile:

Also next y’all are going to say that the ice cream truck will be playing it’s jingle while out and about :expressionless: