Superstition itch.io Game

Normally I wouldn’t but connection is buggy where I am so trying to just get it out.

Am I the only one who actually LOVES Chris? He is so sweet :sob:

14 Likes

Honestly I don’t hate him(thou he was kinda a dick briefly).

I don’t hate him but the angst!

Nah man, I love him too :smile:

4 Likes

Honestly the ball breaking sayings we have for each other when we pick a option definitely reminds me of what I’d say to my best friend in real life.

2 Likes

I’m glad :joy: when he confessed and said “You make all this shit worth it“ I was like “ AWW I’M GONNA MELT”

5 Likes

Syd eventually: Sorry your uncle died, then your friend, then you killed a guy, then your other friend died, then your other friend died, that cat you were nursing back to health got eviscerated, then you were tortured, and then another friend died, then you were forced visions of the one you love being tortured to death… Want a cookie? They always make me feel better.

3 Likes

I picture her more of a -
laughing at the mc “wow, sucks to be you doesn’t it” then walks off and does whatever it is she does -
Type of gal lol

1 Like

I like how you make feel like show or anime on how we make it to end

2 Likes

If you tell her she’s doing the maintenance contract wrong you can see she has a little bit of vulnerability. So you have to view her more as a selfish child. She can have empathy but for example imagine a character you flirt with. And they ask how much are you offering. Not because they’re a prostitute but because they were prostituted their entire life until they had freedom and they legitimately think that’s how sex works.

2 Likes

Wow…your Mc is having a bad time…

1 Like

I expect the worst and I’m never disappointed only pleasantly surprised.

Syd tells us she’s been running from the supernatural who wanted her dead her entire life. MC assumes it’s hyperbole. But what if she’s AJ from The Walking Dead Final Season. He was born in to a zombie apocalypse. He literally never knew a life without monsters. And because of that he has warped perspectives of right and wrong. You kill a threat , you check your surroundings, etc. Clementine had to learn these but she can remember school, treehouses, a full meal every day, etc. AJ has never known that. So what if Syd has basically raised herself in a dangerous world where everyone wants everyone else dead she’d view her ruthlessness and callousness as normal .it might be the only thing keeping her from eating a bullet or ending up in a straightjacket.

4 Likes

Me too he so freakin CUTEEE

2 Likes

Well… i let chriss came along because the more people around, the merrier at least i won’t be lonely when trying to capture a fairy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loved every second of it, and I’m very excited for more.

However, it was very unsettling how apathetic my character was at the end of the demo… did not like that at all.

3 Likes

This wip is amazing. I keep wondering why I haven’t discovered it earlier. And the last update with Cris was so heartmelting :heart_eyes:. I love you’re writing and the characters and the MC feel so real. I really enjoy how many emotions and characteristics can I give to my MC and it makes feel so real and relatable.
Also I keep on wondering if the man from your past who was ordered to kill you, is he a future RO because I’m a sucker for enemies to lovers and rivalmances. Or is there going to be a a male RO close to these kind of tropes?
I’m also wondering if in there’ll be any option kill Syd off somehow…not gonna lie, she gets on my nerves most of ghe time with her attitude (sorrynotsorry):sweat_smile:.
Still you’ve built a wonderful universe and I can’t to find more! :blush:

12 Likes

You leave chris alone and we won’t have trubble mate! He’s not the best company when it comes to monster slaughtering. But he keeps my mcs nerves straight. And if some unholy monster
From hades came at my mc. I’ll have the sacrificial lamb ready. Namely chris.

I’m thinking about adding a character that follows that trope yes. And no, Syd’s too big a character to kill off, though there will be tons of opportunities to fight her.

9 Likes

Freindly fights or amma break u kinda fights?