Superstition itch.io Game

I don’t hate chris I just don’t really care for him, but Morgan seems alot better than him. Also keep up the good work on the game it’s great

2 Likes

Good good join the angst side. We have Morrissey and cookies and cream ice cream.

1 Like

Leave chris alone!. He’s all that keeps my mcs sanity together. Especially when s is nearby

5 Likes

There are two different paths you can take, but they lead to the same thing.

I’m going to go for that. Not sure I’d want to sell out bae but it’s worth it because it’ll bring me closer to her end. I mean in the end.

To clarify, I don’t hate Chris nor do I want him dead. I just don’t really enjoy the company of guys. So I just sent him on his way.

He gets to live??? and I get to move on with Syd. It all works out in the end. So far. I don’t mind the kid we pick up later though, maybe cuz he reminds me of my brother? Who knows.

5 Likes

^^^^^^. I mean… I know that feeling

I actually really like him :man_shrugging: also like slowly making him question his sexuality lmao

7 Likes

imnotscaredimnotscaredimnotscaredimnotsca-

While I don’t hate him, I do think part of why he’s disliked (and why I’m indifferent) is the forced “this guy is your best friend, regardless of your opinion”. Just kind of kills immersion when you’re told you like a character instead of being able to form your own opinion. I’d say if anything maybe add some more backstory to give the player the time to form their own opinion (let us come to see him as our best friend, instead of just telling us he is), and give us the option to have differing opinions form from the start. Alternatively, I think what you did with Reese in your other WiP is a good way to take it. State that we’re friends, but give the player the choice t grow apart.

3 Likes

“What does that even mean!” I scream in anger and confusion.

“I wouldn’t expect a child to understand, but one day you will. And I’ll be there to help guide you every step of the way, my friend.”
“And you won’t, for a long time.” It lets out a bored sigh and turns to me entirely, leaving my mother’s limp form behind. It takes a step towards me, and I take one back, not knowing its intentions.

“Tell me something. What am I supposed to do?”

“Nothing that you haven’t been doing. Your parents were just in the way you see, they needed them gone.” It grows closer.

“Who are they?” Instead of answering, it appears in front of me, its height and presence engulfing me. It grabs my jaw, one of its claws digging deep into my cheek as it tightens its grip.

Was Syd our friend ;p
And who are “They”?

Our reasons are very alike,I also sent him away cause I could almost hear him saying those three little words that almost every guy best friend loves to say shudders

Game Grumps Sucks?

That’s definitely a friendship ender.

1 Like

One of you’re children has bad manners madame. Just look at her incolent behaviour.

I sugest you immediately give her over to me for immediate termination. Call it parental love.

2 Likes

Hey are you trying to get Syd killed?

No reason, I always hate the prearranged friendships in all games.

1 Like

I mean… I’m.not saying I’d actively try and kill her but I wouldnt exactly pull her out of the path of a speeding truck either :eyes:

2 Likes

My MC is going to be eating Syd booty like groceries. And she did not pick up any Guro sauce at the checkout line.

images%20(1)

Yess. But only until and after our cough little R&R

Maybe I’ll allow it
… but probably not