Superstition itch.io Game

I feel like Syd would appreciate this joke.

“You know what’s better than a dead werewolf?”

“A dead Roe.”

Lmao idk why I made myself laugh right there for whatever reason.

3 Likes

My MC wants to nom that bum. But also is wondering WTF is wrong with her.

2 Likes

I laughed far too hard, excuse me as I go clean up the water that I spilled.

I can just see Roe giving her this blank stare like, alright no more joke telling.

4 Likes

Being caught between Syd and Raum isn’t being caught between black and white it’s being caught between black and orange because orange is the new black

… It finally happened.

I made someone laugh that hard! I’m funny! :rofl:

6 Likes

I love the setting of the story, I get like an supernatural vibe in that both the mc and sydero are almost always on the move. I’ve replayed the story a couple of times picking different majors and plau through with different skills, and I had noticed a couple of a few missed opportunities to utilize them or add in their.

Medicine: When the mc after hearing the explosion goes into the alley to find Sydero unconscious. I think a small description should be added into the scene, where the mc crouches down to check her pulse that he finds weak, then checking to see if she’s breathing by putting his ear close to her nose to listen for breathing

In the scene where the mc approaches the door to save Chris despite my level in combat or athleticism I can never seem to get the damn door open when​:joy:. I think for a MC who is high in technology/building things or combat, if they decide to bust the door open I think instead of slamming into it, a tech/creative mc or an combat one, will instead kick the door open by locating and then striking the doors hinges a couple of times opening it but only to be grabbed by the goons, a better alternative in my opinion than making a fool out of our self. My peeve for saving Chris is in the scene the goons are humans and yet they seem to have almost superhuman reflexes such as being able to tmove quickly away from a knife slash to just get grazed or powerful enough to hold or grabe a grown man easily. :joy:I just really want to beat up one goo, stop letting Sydero have all the fun. But I must say the combat scenes are very well written.

My final suggestion reffers to the scene where the mc goes to get ingredients for Sydero and is confronted by 3 of average human Joe’s. Granted it’s extremely hard to win a 3 person fight let alone 2, but what irked me is if you decided to fight instead of flight, the first goon catches you suddenly by surprise with a jab to your face even when the mc already has readied themself and thier guard up, I really doubt such a low blow would work because the mc is prepared. For the second choice, for running, I did not see anything different in the scene for escaping the goons wheither you are athletic or not. If I may suggest, for someone who is athleticic build they should be agile & fast enough to easily slip past the goons.

Sorry for the extended response :joy:, I swear I did not mean for my comment to be things long.
I also would like to apply if there are any spot left available for the beta testing of this game

2 Likes

I haven’t gone in and added any in yet, or rivalry/friendship checks. :sweat_smile: But your suggestions are definitely helpful when I do, especially the medical one, I wouldn’t have thought of that one.

And the goons are demons. And thank you cos I suck with combat scenes lol.

1 Like

Whoops my bad then I guess it does explain their inhuman reflexes :joy:. But isn’t the goons at the gas station regular humans? I could have sworn there’s a part where you ask Sydero if they are wolves and she say thier normal people

No, you’re right about the store goons being human, so the argument about them being on the same level as you is right. I’ve added a perception stat as well so that one will probably make sense if you choose fight, and your athletic suggestion for the flight.

1 Like

Is Syd attracted to Roe as a person or as her property? This is rhetorical of course Syd views everyone as her property or her enemy but I figured I’d ask.

A person. She’d see everyone as their own individual person, now the usefulness of said person for her is questionable. But yea, she wouldn’t see anyone as just mere property. That’s not how she thinks.

2 Likes

So will there be a backstory on the parents of the mc,explaining the reasone they were attacked by the things in the intro?

It will come up though I wouldn’t say it will be a backstory.

. . . though I am now envisioning a flashback episode . . .

3 Likes

More trauma for our dear MC

Drama! Drama!

how many seasons are you envisioning for the game?

“What’s better than a witch?”
“Me?”
“I was going to say a witch burning in a pit and hope you got the message but yeah,you burning in a pit”

5 Likes

At the moment there’s guaranteed three, but I know I have six. After that then if I can think of extending the story more, I will add.

3 Likes

Ahh I guess that explains why it feels a tad off, there wasn’t much stat checks. Nonetheless the ‘ride’ (story) is still enthralling! It does feel frustrating(in a good way… mostly :stuck_out_tongue: ) that your character is basically cough useless. Syd the babysitter indeed… conflicted feelings fence. Also I feel so bad for Chris, don’t know how anyone can handle/like this much of the ‘bad luck magnet’ :sweat:

Wow you really scoped this out.