Superstition itch.io Game

If you meant me then yea👌

Yeahhh. that would be amazing

Good luck you guys.

Thanks

So is Raum the one who wanted us dead as a child or did he just track down our unaffiliated family’s killer to sic on us? Are we really just a perfectly ordinary random civilian? I’m starting to think we’re a Trauma/bad luck Magnet

Raum has nothing to do with the killer of your family. He doesn’t even know about him. Though I do agree about the bad luck magnet part :sweat_smile:

Doesn’t at the end he hire the killer demon shadow thingy and say “you can finish what you failed all those years ago”?

We will get something that makes us special? Or we are different in some form ?

We must be the Kamijou Touma of text games

1 Like

No. You still don’t know who that is.

1 Like

Huh so there’s someone else who wants us dead… Actually three someone elses. Raum. Shadowy figure. And person who failed to kill us getting a second chance from shadowy figure

Man I’ve been devouring every update of this story, couldn’t help but to log in and say I appreciate the work you’ve done! Although I do admit (opinion of course) that choices feel a bit ‘hollow’(?). The latest chapter feels just a tad rushed and just feels maybe a bit forced?
PS Still on the fence whether to loathe S. or admire her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It totally was :sweat_smile:, most of that ending is going to be totally revamped with a better ending for Morgan and a better conversation with Sydero and Chris.

What do you mean by this though?

I laughed pretty damn hard at this.:joy:

1 Like

What would it take for Syd to go “Oh shit they really aren’t ok…” About our character? Assuming they give any fucks about us.

Like regarding Roe’s bad luck, or something else?

Syd: you lost your uncle suck it up and walk it off

syd: your boss/ friend was murdered in front of you walk it off

Syd: you got tortured for hours happens to everyone

______ happens

Syd: Uhh Roe are you ok… Youre starting to worry me.
Like do we have to cut ourselves, or put a gun in our mouth, or just go catatonic before Syd “cares” about our psychological well being?

1 Like

Lmao you never see how heartless someone is until someone else puts it in perspective. You probably gotta die for her to care.

Roe: literally dies
Sydero: poking Roe with a stick Stop being dramatic.

But if you choose to then you do have a good little conversation with Syd about things like this, though I don’t know if it will be this season or next.

8 Likes

She seems like a child in some ways.

I love and hate Syd. That is all.

3 Likes