Supernatural P.I. Agency (WIP) (Prologue + Chapter One)

no problem, we wait. Take your time.

So I know it long passed valentine’s day but I kinda feel bad not giving you guys an update in a while so here you guys go a valentine’s present featuring Joshua/Jamie.

Warning - scene might be included into the story or may be rewritten as this is further down in it. So, Spoilers!!!

You just return from case and as you unlock the door and enter your apartment. You feel a presence in your apartment, you furrowed your brows and flick the light switch on for it to reveal…

Joshua / Jamie

He/She stands near the window looking out of it. His/Her back turnt towards you with his arms crossed. You sigh in relief, and also fondness. He/She was the last person you wanted to see right now. Especially not after the conversation you had with him/her.

“Where were you?" He ask turning around to face you. You can see it on his face that he was still angry with you. Though you could see a hint of worriness in his eyes as well.

"On a stakeout, I needed something to do to clear my head." You say as you take off your coat and hang it up on the coat rack.

“You should of told someone ${F_N} what if you were attacked, " He/She yells, which surprises you as you never heard Joshua/Jamie yell at anyone, nevermind you. He takes steps closer to you and you…

Stand Still

You stand still as he/she came closer to you. He/she stops mere inches away from you and you look him/her in the eyes, while he/she stares in yours.

“I don’t know what I would do if they laid a hand on you.” He says wholeheartedly, making you flutter in your chest.

“I thought you were angry at me.” You say and Joshua/Jamie sighs as he/she goes to raise his/herh and to your cheek. Before he/she could reach you he/she stops himself/herself with a grimance look on his/her face before letting his/her hand down back to his side.

“I disagree with you magic methods, but I could never be mad at you, {F_N}.” He/She says in a caring voice and you grin at what he/she had said.

Hug him/her

You close the distance between you two and wrap your arms around his/her neck, Joshua/Jamie surprised by your sudden action to returns it hesitantly. His/Her hug becomes firmer with each passing second You start to memorize his/her touch before you separate from one another. Though you look at, each other once more, and you start to get close and you…

stop it from going further

You put your hand on his/her chest and push him/her away softly. You look him her in their eyes as both your forehead lean on one another. “I’m happy your here but…” You start to say, but he/she puts his/her finger against your lips. He/She smile as he/her the nod while removing his their finger.

“I understand, I just wanted to check if you were safe. I’ll go now, and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He/she says, as he/she kisses your cheek and before he/she leaves he/she says one more thing. “I’m willing to go slow as long as you want.”

Invite to spend the night

Stepping back you grab his/her hands and looks them in the eye. “Will you stay with me tonight?" You ask him/her and he reveals a giant goofy smile.

“Yes…” He/She says tighten his grip around your hands. “But I’m taking the couch. I don’t want you to regret anything when I sleep in your bed.” He/She says and you smile.

"Thank you." You say and the both of you enjoy the night together playing board games.

Kiss him/her

You lift your hand and start to caress his/her cheeks. He/She leans into your touch while closing his/her eyes, you smile and without thinking you lean in and connect your lips to Joshua/Jamie soft lips. Both your lips dance in sync and both your hands on each other touching every part of your bodies and as things start to heat up you…

You put your hand on his/her chest and push him/her away softly. You look him her in their eyes as both your forehead lean on one another. “I’m happy your here but…” You start to say, but he/she puts his/her finger against your lips. He/She smile as he/her the nod while removing his their finger.

“I understand, I just wanted to check if you were safe. I’ll go now, and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He/she says, as he/she kisses your cheek and before he/she leaves he/she says one more thing. “I’m willing to go slow as long as you want.”

Stepping back you grab his/her hands and looks them in the eye. “Will you stay with me tonight?" You ask him/her and he reveals a giant goofy smile.

“Yes…” He/She says tighten his grip around your hands. “But I’m taking the couch. I don’t want you to regret anything when I sleep in your bed.” He/She says and you smile.

"Thank you." You say and the both of you enjoy the night together playing board games.

_

Walk away

You start to walk away from him/her but before you do he/she grabs your arm and turns you to him/her. You look him/her in the eyes while he/she do the same and lets go of your arm with out breaking eye contact.

“I don’t know what I would do if they laid a hand on you.” He says wholeheartedly, making you flutter in your chest.

“I thought you were angry at me.” You say and Joshua/Jamie sighs as he/she goes to raise his/herh and to your cheek. Before he/she could reach you he/she stops himself/herself with a grimance look on his/her face before letting his/her hand down back to his side.

“I disagree with you magic methods, but I could never be mad at you, {F_N}.” He/She says in a caring voice and you grin at what he/she had said.

Hug him/her

You close the distance between you two and wrap your arms around his/her neck, Joshua/Jamie surprised by your sudden action to returns it hesitantly. His/Her hug becomes firmer with each passing second You start to memorize his/her touch before you separate from one another. Though you look at, each other once more, and you start to get close and you…

Kiss him/her

You lift your hand and start to caress his/her cheeks. He/She leans into your touch while closing his/her eyes, you smile and without thinking you lean in and connect your lips to Joshua/Jamie soft lips. Both your lips dance in sync and both your hands on each other touching every part of your bodies and as things start to heat up you…

10 Likes

Thanks, I fixed that and should be alright now, sorry it took so long.

2 Likes

umm…can we choose these ROs gender one by one…? See if choose only on gender that I feel a little wired every RO was the same gender, but if chose ‘male or female I don’t care’…okay my point is someone I want MC romance be male, someone I want MC befriend be female…but that third choice won’t do…I just want Shawn be male…

Oh, and will these characters information be added into game’s stats? Since it’s a little difficult to remember how they look like.

pronouns errors?

Summary

“So, what’s your name?” You ask him, but you got nothing from her. Not even a glance at you as he continues to stare out the window. You sigh thinking that the whole drive might be in silence when he finally spoke.

Summary

He always said that in time, I would return the favor. You never knew what that meant, but you didn’t really give it too much thought either.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.