Supernatural in New York (WIP) [Updated on 15/12/20]

i love Grey! he’s so distant but loving at the same time :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

anyone know what the difference is between the Intelligence and Perception in stats? The description of intelligence says one is perceptive as well?I

@Rebelgirl i noticed that the descriptions of grey and meg say that they dislike one another still?

3 Likes

I’ll change the description of intelligence and characters

7 Likes

happy belated bday

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve played the game. I remember someone moves far away and we can get their number, can we visit them?

Are you talking about Dom and Meg? I think they just went to have a family X-mas…they’re coming back

2 Likes

Nope not them, I’ll play it and then tell you their name.

You mean Eva. She’s returning in chapter 6 to New York, so no visiting her in Spain.

5 Likes

Can Lamia be an RO?

Also Vesper?

Lamia isn’t a ro, but Vesper is.

1 Like

Lamia is already Lucifer’s lover…

2 Likes

I mean… We could sacrifice ourself and be with Lamia just to be with Lucifer too…

. . . . . .
I say that but I like Lamia, she has a great personality. Just… Lucifer is amazing. This version is just great ~. Too bad he isn’t a RO. Luckily we have Bill, Vesper, Grey, Morgan and so many others to console us. Let’s just dream alittle longer on him ~.

2 Likes

Love the story, love the character, love the personal personalities and the way of your writing. But I have one question. How do you enter the romance route with Morgan? I have chosen every option to flirt with him but at the Halloween dance there was no choice to go out with him.

2 Likes

I like both of this game, and your other game, though I really do need to sit down and actually play through this entire game. So far though, I really enjoy it.
The whole, only a select group go to see the supernatural world is a bit rubbing me the wrong way, but that’s just me. I’m just a traveler, and I’m perfectly fine with that. It’s just not what I would choose.

2 Likes

@AstinFamily Thank you! You can’t lock into a romance with Morgan yet. There will be an option in chapter 8.

4 Likes

Ah such a shame. But I get it. Morgan is such an interesting character, and I can’t wait to know the reason of his personality.

2 Likes

The demo has been updated with the dinner at mc’s parents!

42 Likes

Oooooohhhh wha kind of dinner? Is it an Italian dinner? Oh I hope it’s Italian love me some holiday baked ziti :blush:

2 Likes