Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

another update to read! I am enjoying this book so much so far, ( this is NOT sarcasm its just my unique way of writing.)

When choosing the eye color the text says “vivid grey” and “steel grey”. I suppose the first one should be “vivid green”?

Rather inconsequential in comparison to the rest of the game, but will you ever allow a choice of height? It doesn’t have to be anything in-depth, just helping to clarify whether people look up at you when you/they speak or down. Or more accurately, if more people look up at you or down, because there’ll always be somebody smaller or taller than you. If there’s no plan for anything like this then forget I even asked; I’m just curious about the level of detail you’re planning to implement overall.

If you do though, maybe you could tailor people’s responses to your height if you choose one in particular? Again, just suggestions, but I’m a 6’2.5" chick and that perpetually seems to be the thing people latch onto when meeting me.

I’m really enjoying all of this; I’m so glad you came back.

2 Likes

@Sammysam Yes, it was supposed to be vivid green. Sorry - I’ll go and correct that in a moment :blush:
@Sherlock221B I suppose that would be a good idea. I’ll make sure to add that to the next update. Thanks for the suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

Oh my god @Sherlock221B. I feel your pain. I’m a 6’3" woman. There’s another WIP that I like (a lot) where you do get to pick your height. I chose the option “impossibly tall” after you pick it the game describes you as almost six feet tall. I laughed out loud.

Okay I’ve gone far enough off topic.

Love this game.

9 Likes

So, how’s the writhing going?

I haven’t made much progress so far with tests and finals, but I’ll get back to writing in a week or so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok well good luck with your tests, and if they are over then good luck with your writting

1 Like

Will you get to choose you skin colour? If not forget i asked.
The story looks really good, looking forward to the next update.

@moonwalkerdragon Thanks :slight_smile: the tests aren’t over yet, but I’ll get back to writing once summer break comes

@Gab19 Thanks :slight_smile: Yes, we will add skin colour next update.

Six feet tall isn’t impossibly tall :joy:I’m 5’8 and people call me short lol

1 Like

This is children of gods. Im not weirded out that I know that.

Average hight, but people call me tall :smile:

6’3" ??? Holy crap lol (I feel so short for a guy lol)

Well it’s a good read with some minor grammar issues, still like it :smile:

1 Like

@Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat Thanks for the offer! I’ll take you up on it. :blush:

@moonwalkerdragon Thanks :slight_smile:

You’ll need to mail a PDF or word file with what you’ve written and I can get it back to you, corrected, in from as little as a few hours to maybe 3 days. Depending on when I get it.

Hello guys! :blush:

I’m sorry for not posting anything in so many months, when I promised an update at the beginning of summer, but I got a writer’s block concerning the second chapter of the game so I decided to take a break from it and focused on the novel I’m writing. Inspiration came to me and I finished the chapter many months late, but Roxy made up for my tardiness by coding it in a short while. :slight_smile:

So, here’s the UPDATE https://dashingdon.com/play/roxanneabner/supernatural-in-ny/mygame/

I’ve also added two more ROs, a girl and a boy, both supernatural, as you’ll see in the relationship stats. If you find any errors or grammer mistakes point out the ones from the update, we have an edited version of the first chapter and half of the second but we haven’t come round to correcting everything yet.

I hope you enjoy the update! :smile_cat:

33 Likes

An update! Always a pleasure to see promising WIPs get resurrected from the dead! :grin:

2 Likes

Yay, it’s back! I’m so excited! :smile:

1 Like