Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

:heart_eyes: id love that

if u ever have time , i really recommend it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

@Nami I like the idea of adding a relationship check, I actually thought of it, especially for the upcoming social scene, the Halloween party.
It does feel weird, and I’m glad you pointed it out, I’ll do some edits :grin:

@Karl341 Thanks! That sounds like fun, Cam would go crazy if you messed with her things, but she’d surely appreciate the inspiration. I’ll think about it.

@War_Doctor I’ll have to rewrite the scene, thanks for telling me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No prob and how about with Dom where we finish the nightmare case and we get Lucifer in cahoots were we call him Lucy and he pretends to get angry then Dom steps in

1 Like

@Rebelgirl Speaking of Cam, will our chosen ROs “perform” better in cases if we bring them along?

2 Likes

@Karl341 Actually, I thought of adding a scene where MC calls Lucifer ‘Lucy’. :slight_smile:

@Voldy Could you please elaborate? Sorry if I’m being dim. :grin:

The stats should be working properly now, Roxy updated them.

6 Likes

So what is new in the update exactly

Well how about u add that scene for all of them and since grey and meg already has the mandatory scene why not one for dom and cam too

2 Likes

That would be splendiferous

2 Likes

@Rebelgirl Oh, you’re most certainly not. I should’ve been clearer. My bad.

What I meant was, I noticed we get to select our partners for cases, right? Well, if you select an RO that your character is actually with, as in in, in a relationship with, will there be specific scenes where maybe, the team dynamic changes, and they are more willing to listen to you, or maybe even save your ass in troubling combat scenarios? I simply feel this would reward the player for taking a certain route, as each chosen RO would vary in terms of the effects that would occur.

2 Likes

@Khi_Ingram The update in 26 June? It’s the finished case, but not all of chapter4, some conversations added in chapter 3 and edits.

@Drakeye :wink:

@Voldy That’s a great idea :grin:

Guys, I want your opinion on something. The next scene is the Halloween party at Lucifer’s club. There will be romance, and I was thinking this could be the lock-in a romance with one of the team-members. This would mean specific text with the ROs and the options to flirt with others would be greyed out. Is it too early for locking in a romance?
Locking in a relationship with Evelyn or Morgan would be later, as there haven’t been many interactions with them.

11 Likes

Eh, I think it is too early to lock in a romance. Anything at this point, would just feel rushed. At least to me. I’d like to get to know Cam better, maybe go to that concert first, before fully committing to her character this early on. You should flesh everything out first.

1 Like

i dont really mind having greyed out text if our mc is already in a relationship… i think it depend how you lock it, i mean… will we have a talk with the Ro before commit our love to them?
( i dunno if you will ever add it…but i like Eva the most :smirk:)
(Evelyn is also nice, but only a bit less interesting)

2 Likes

Well, I think at that point I would already know who I want to romance, so I wouldn’t mind if you lock it, but I can see how that can be different for someone else.

Maybe you could give two options, one for lock it already, and one that keeps your options open for a little longer. I think Community College Hero did something similar, where you could choose a romance option either in the first or the second half of the story, and if you choose it in the first half, you have a bonus date scene.

6 Likes

Yeah, on second thought, I wouldn’t mind if it was locked already, but only as an option.

1 Like

[quote=“Rebelgirl, post:264, topic:6708”]
Guys, I want your opinion on something. The next scene is the Halloween party at Lucifer’s club. There will be romance, and I was thinking this could be the lock-in a romance with one of the team-members. This would mean specific text with the ROs and the options to flirt with others would be greyed out.[/quote]

Greyed out. Absolutely. Feel free to lock me in with him. Sounds fun. :wink:

Also, I do appreciate that my ship could be both built and christened on Lucifer’s watch…

10 Likes

I was wondering how long would it take for someone to make that pun.

Cam on, it was obvious. Dom you think so?

10 Likes

Its too early since we haven’t gotten to hang out with cam or dom alone

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

@Rebelgirl Surely we need to go to at least one Killswitch Engage concert with Cam, first? Right?

https://youtu.be/cPJKzRQ4Wc4

2 Likes

Thank you all for the answers! :blush:
Your opinions helped me come up with an idea.

Inititially, the lock-in point was later in the game, but as the Halloween party provides the opportunity to tell a RO (one of the team-members, not Eve or Morgan) that you are in love with them and/or kiss them, and it would be complicated to go on flirting with others after.
So, there will be two lock in points. One at the party, another later in the game, when asking one of the ROs on a date. The date will appear and will be the same activity (different for each RO), no matter if you have been dating or if it’s your first date, but will differ depending on that. For Eve and Morgan it will be first date. If you’ve been dating, the date will provide the choice to learn more of your RO, take your relationship to another level or break up with them.
The lock-in at the party means you start dating and spending more time together, you get specific text and choices.

@MockTurtle I haven’t played Community College Hero in a while, but now that you mention it, I remember.

@Quaintrelle I was wondering too when someone would pick up on the pun :grin:

More puns :joy: Mine wasn’t even intentionally Meg I realized it once I’ve written it.

@Voldy Cam’s date is a concert :slightly_smiling_face: I may have heard about Killswitch Engage, I listened a bit now and they sound like something Cam would enjoy, and me too.

8 Likes