Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

I really dig this game’s style and characters, but it eats me alive how some scenes seemed to be written for female MC’s only. Like how my character called himself gorgeous, that was weird. And when I wanted to pet the hellhound, the option was written like it was intended solely for a female character. These parts tend to stick out like sore thumbs sometimes. Besides from all the typos, however, they’re my only gripes, and I look forward to further content.

5 Likes

@Voldy I’m glad you enjoy the game! I didn’t think gorgeous only applied to females, but I’ll replace it with either awesome or good. Also, I’ll add another option for the hellhound scene.

4 Likes

Sorry for not replying earlier

With the interactions it’s just that it feels like one sided with gray and megan don’t talk to us, we just see their antics we don’t even see it, those interactions are the player’s giving the impression of being partner with them, even though its a bit short, sorry if its confusing im being a klutz.

Maybe u can give a bit more interaction between cases and with the flirting maybe its just me so if nobody else see it that way no need to change it

4 Likes

I loved the Arthurian theme :grin:

However, I’m gonna have to agree that the pace was too rushed. The moment we finished one mission, we jumped right into the next one, with nothing in between. Some interaction with the other characters was in order I think.

Also, if the nightmares problem is gonna be the big problem to be solved, then you should build it up a bit more.

6 Likes

Hi guys! Sorry for not replying earlier; I’ve been busy with school, tests, holidays and a four-day school trip to the Netherlands, but I worked on the game when I got the chance.

@Karl341 @Baam Thanks for the feedback! :smiley: I added some interactions with Grey, Meg and Lenny. Clues for the nightmare case appear during the Arthurian case if you go a certain route (it hasn’t appeared yet) and there will be more about it in this chapter.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for more on this WIP!

1 Like

@Rebelgirl - when you’re ready to update your WiP please let a moderator know and the thread will be re-opened.

Does this mean an update coming soon??? Im so excited :innocent::innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Yes, there will be an update as soon as I finish correcting some grammar mistakes and Roxy edits the coding a bit. The update is the whole case, but not the whole chapter 4.

13 Likes

I’m so so so so excited, oh my gosh!

4 Likes

Holy frijoles, I checked back in on this WIP on a whim… freaking yes!!!

1 Like

Hi, guys! I’m glad to see you’re all so excited! :heart_eyes_cat:

Sorry for making you wait so long; Roxy and I have been busy with school and exams.

Here’s the UPDATE https://dashingdon.com/play/roxanneabner/supernatural-in-ny/mygame/

I added conversation scenes in chapter 3 ,some edits here and there, the rest of the case, but still this is not all of chapter 4. Hope you enjoy it!

24 Likes

I love the update. :grin:

1 Like

@Rebelgirl Played it. There was one part where I revealed that I like Cam, and the dude says she has blue hair or something. Let me try to screenshot it.

1 Like

Here you go. It was with Lenny:

Other than that, love the small update. Can’t wait for more.

2 Likes

welcome back :kissing_heart:, i remember Reading this ages ago xD

@Rebelgirl i quite like eva xD

can we sit next to her, not cause im a pervert … just to warm her a bit ( just kidding :smirk:)

5 Likes

HOLY SHIT ITS HERE

THANK YOU ROXY and REBELGIRL! Seriously, seeing this just made my goddamn day

6 Likes

Thanks for the catch! Glad you like our game :relaxed:

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it feels a tad odd being able to choose your outfit in the way that has been presented. For what I had my character wearing, I put down a suit and tie, but then the game basically says I’m not wearing a suit and tie.

2 Likes