Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

@L0G1C Thanks! But it’s a fun way of loosing time, isn’t it? :wink:

@OracleD3 That’s so cute! :heart_eyes: The dragon pet will be a mix of cat and dog when it comes to behavior.

4 Likes

Like the update!

Summary

I played as a male (this is the dragon capture scene).

“…this is my sister, Megan, and my team…”

That comma shouldn’t be there.

Left FOR Toledo.

3 Likes

I love the small differences in the update!

Summary

Excited

1 Like

Not sure if I said this before, but I love how MC can reject anyone at first but end up together in the end. It allows the “opposites attracts” relationship and MC don’t have to agree with everything just to romance someone, or be flirty, catch my drift?

Anyways, I love the new update, you gave me an adorable pokemon, er…puppy, I named the puppy houndoom.

4 Likes

There…is a dog involved?

1 Like

In the newest section you can pick up a dog or cat.

Hopefully they’ll get along with the pet dragon.

3 Likes

I had chosen the puppy option but it mentioned it as the kitten instead.

And this should be They.

3 Likes

@FutbolDude21586 Thanks!

@Umbreonpanda Thanks! Yes, there’s a dog involved, a hellhound actually :dog: Didn’t you get the choice with the cardboard box in chapter 5?

@APHRussia I’m glad you like it! Is your MC pursuing an “opposites attract” romance?

I googled Houndoom and it’s devilishly adorable.

@stsword We’ll see :dog: :dragon_face:

@DemonArcher13 Thanks for the catches! They’re fixed now.

5 Likes

Lenny was watching Carmilla, I bet he’s excited for the movie!!!:laughing:

1 Like

No, I didn’t… at all. :cry:

You’re walking down the street in the rain after the sword mission. I almost missed it myself.

@Popi Of course :grin:

@Umbreonpanda You didn’t get chapter 5 at all?

@FutbolDude21586 What? I’m a little confused.

1 Like

@Rebelgirl Sooooooooooo, will we be able to flirt with the Nightmare? :flushed:

4 Likes

@Rebelgirl Sort of hints as to where that scene is for @Umbreonpanda since they didn’t get that scene.

1 Like

@VioletHikari Would you want to flirt with the nightmare?

Is that your cat in your profile pic? It’s cute :smiley_cat:

@FutbolDude21586 It’s curious they wouldn’t get the scene, the choice to adopt the magical cat or hellhound found in the cardboard box should appear in chapter 5. It’s the first chapter of the game which I coded and I’m not sure if everything is working properly.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s my little Opal (that’s her name). She’s a little rascal sometimes, but I love her to death! :heart:

Maybe? :wink:. Lol, honestly I’m not sure. For me, it would really depend on my mood when I’m playing this game. For the most part, I try to play my MC (whom I named Skyler Potter) as the shy girl who is slowly breaking out of her shell the more she hangs out with the others. But there are days where I play her as a more adventurous/brave character. On those days, I could totally see her flirt with the Nightmare, especially just to see what their reaction would be like.

Also, another reason why I want to know is because I am still a little sore on the fact that Skyler can’t flirt with Lucifer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s because he’s in a relationship with Lania (is that the right name?)

3 Likes

Lamia, as in the baby eating snake vampire of Greek myth.t

Hopefully her nutritionist put her on a no baby diet. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Her name is Lamia and I know Lucifer is in a relationship with her, which is why I wouldn’t have Skyler flirt with him even if she did have the option to flirt. She’ll still act like the biggest fan he’ll ever meet (like asking for his autograph and stuff like that), but that’s as far as I’ll have her go… until maybe (hopefully) Lucifer and Lamia break up, but what are the odds of that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Right Lamia, apologies.

2 Likes