Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

The sleepover will actually happen in chapter 5 :grin:

5 Likes

yey.

Also, something weird I noticed.

The eye color is shown in the Stats screen, but the hair isn’t? What’s up with that?

4 Likes

tumblr_inline_ominp2Hmkt1rnaf3y_250

on another note, I’m really curious about the nightmare case! Lenny’s reaction when mc found his painting is…suspicious

7 Likes

^It’s mostly about that. I was into photography for a while and based the email off it.

It’s also a disease in Game of Thrones

Looking forward to the sleepover and Eva’s story!

2 Likes

@AAO That :sweat_smile: Roxy’s been struggling with that for some time, it seems she can’t code so that the hair color is shown in the stats screen

@blob The mere thought of the sleepover makes you blush, doesn’t it? :wink:

@Greyscales So that’s what it means! Thanks for sharing this :slightly_smiling_face:

The sleepover is nothing the characters planned, and can actually be with any of the teammates. It’s more about the MC having problems sleeping and their friend/date teammate offering some help :wink:

3 Likes

I look forward that scene. XD

1 Like

sleepover :smirk: yes to the friendship bracelet!

2 Likes

The only greyscale I care about is the communicable disease in the Song of Ice and Fire series…

2 Likes

Ahhh i see you are a man of culture as well

2 Likes

People on the internet and my friends are going on about Game of Thrones, and my father’s watching it too, and I’m clueless and watching Merlin save and sass Arthur almost every episode instead :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve also pointed this out in my post though.

Something tells me a sassy Merlin saving Arthur every episode is going to influence this WIP in some way, shape, or form by the time this is over.

Why do I have the sudden urge to see a sassy Morgan all of a sudden?

5 Likes

My passions and obsession seem to always influence my writing in some way or another. And I have been obsessed with Arthurian legends since I played Guenevere on the forum and loved it, and came up with my own retellings. So it’s possible I’m going to be influenced by that :wink:

A politely sassy Morgan :grin:

7 Likes

“Thank you so much. You not solved the case, but you found out the unknown power of the sword.” I think that should be: “Thank you so much. Not only you solved the case, but you also found out about the unknown power of the sword.”

4 Likes

You’re right. Thanks for the catch! :grinning:

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be “Not only did you solve the case”?

3 Likes

Indeed, that’s the correct form, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

mfw I realized the sword wouldn’t become an RO.

I cry every time. :cry:

4 Likes

What sort of romance scenes are you planning for the future? I’m vaguely obsessed with all of the characters :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AAO But the sword will be a RO when she returns later in the game :grin:

Now there are four female ROs and three male ROs, and I’m planning on adding a fourth male RO. He appears in chapter 5 and is centuries old.

@RedWindmill There will be a sleepover the characters didn’t plan in chapter 5. MC has problems sleeping so they can call a teammate they get along with/date. If you’re dating, the scene will play out differently. If not, there will be the opportunity for friendly bonding or flirting.

If you locked in a romance there will be additional small scenes with the RO, scenes with them and cases where you choose to team up with them differ. If you don’t lock in, you can flirt and hang out with the ROs.

Later in the game there will be a date which will be the second lock in point for those not already dating. If the MC is already locked in, the date will entail the same activity as the lock in date but be a little different.

Do you have a favorite though? Someone you’re more obsessed with? :grinning:

8 Likes