Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

Could we dress up as a big bad wolf? There is a Little Red Riding Hood in need of company :smirk:.

6 Likes

Love ette.

Is our Grey perhaps a long-suffering descendant?

Mm, you know, I oft think about creating an elaborate D. Gray costume every Halloween, and all too recently was thinking about revisiting this story so beloved to me, (being a female dandy how could I not be at least a little obsessed with Wilde?), which then led to musing over how the silver screen believes Dorian less blonde and sunny and more enigmatic brunet so much so that I just connected that very thought to a post on another beloved WIP.

But then, très jolie, I spied with my little eye that there had been an update in here! Imagine my surprise when Grey’s bits just sync up so deliciously and harmoniously with my Wildean mindset as of late–(though his bits will actually sync up with my MCs.) Does this mean it was truly meant to be? :heartbeat:

Well, I definitely have a type…

I confess, I adore the intimacy that this game creates with our co-workers, friends, and cases. It feels less clinical and more lived-in, more quaint and whimsical than many supernatural games. Other than my Greyby, this is what drew me in like a moth to an everlasting flame. Good on you, fair authors!

Truly a mystery for the ages. :wink:

1 Like

@Urban I will certainly add the choice :wolf: How could I forget Little Red Riding Hood would need the wolf’s company?

@Quaintrelle

I saw bits of the movie on TV before reading and loving the book, and was surprised to see the discrepancy between the way film and novel depict him. :open_mouth: The fair hair and innocent look were supposed to prove the difference between appearance and reality, right?

I’m glad Grey managed to so pleasantly surprise you :slight_smile:

Thank you! :blush: It means so much to me to hear this, I’m trying my best to write the game so the player can become immersed in it, and this forum helped improve and develop my story.

A most difficult enigma :grinning:

Guys, I want to ask your opinion on something. Later in the game there is a date- the second lock-in point or opportunity for those already locked-in to get closer to their partner, break up with them or make love with them for the first time.

Now, this last option appears even if it’s the first date (second lock-in point) but I’ve been thinking. The date will be somewhere about late winter, early spring in game time.

Some already dating MCs may wait till then to take the relationship to this stage, others may want to do it earlier. Should I give the player the option for it earlier?

6 Likes

I hope it’s not a requirement that might result to decreasing the relationship bar, if the MC refuse to do it. Just hoping and stating my opinion, not actually asking for favor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No such thing as decreasing the bar; the choice could be so that either the MC or RO says something about it, and the RO will be understanding if the MC doesn’t want to make love. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice one! I’m just not a fan of passionate intercourse, when the couple is not married, but, that’s another topic, so I’ll leave it outside the door.

2 Likes

I kinda wish there were more gender neutral costumes to choose from, but the few that are there are absolutely golden!

2 Likes

I’m writing some more gender neutral costumes, so far I have some ideas, if you have any suggestions you can tell me :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a suggestion, but it’s somewhat Anime based; for a neutral gendered costume you could use either Crona from the anime Soul Eater, or you could use Hideyoshi from Baka and Test :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Why not give a cosplay option and let us type the Character and series? (Could be used to add Easter Eggs or not)

4 Likes

@VioletHikari I know Crona, I watched some of Soul Eater. I haven’t seen Baka and Test however. Just googled Hideyoshi- damn anime confusing me again about gender :grin:

@Sammysam That sounds great! :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s why I recommended him :rofl:

4 Likes

Gender neutral, I know two characters that can fit the description: Eleanor “Leo” Klisien from Tekken and Hotaru Tachibana from Aoharu x Kikanjuu.

1 Like

I liked the game!! It’s very interesting,both the story and characters. Keep going👍Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t heard of them, but I googled them (confusion about gender in anime intensifies)

I think I’ll go with Sammysam’s idea, so everyone can choose their cosplay.

@Eli_Knight Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

I love the new update! I finally get to romance Dom :heart_eyes: The confession in his route is just so adorable and warm cue daydreaming
I actually tried all the routes for the other three and I must say Grey’s comes at the second spot closely.
Can you also confess to Morgan and Evelyn?

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, @Rebelgirl said you can but considering they still kind of new RO it’s going to be later in the story

4 Likes

I’d be waiting for that : )

2 Likes

I am really interested in seeing some Eva action. I’m not the only here interested in romancing a sword am I?

9 Likes

Not at all. Cam wants some sword action too.

4 Likes