Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

That’s awesome. They’re my favorite band. I’ve been told its weird that I’m an Aussie, yet I primarily listen to metal. American Metal, to be exact. :laughing:

1 Like

Wow, the kiss sounds ok but it might be a little too early for love. For the moment, the romance interactions have been treated more like a sexy fun thing rather than a serious and deep one, I wouldn’t use the word love yet.

12 Likes

I’m still in love with this WIP. The new case was awesome! I love Arthurian themes a lot. Flirting with Cam is so funny, she can’t get a hint :joy:…Or maybe the MC can’t? :scream:
Speaking of the MC, and maybe this was stated and I bypassed it or simply forgot it, but how old are we? We are on the young side but I like details. Also I think the MC’s sexual orientation should be clarified, otherwise we get the choice to outright flirt with everyone, even if we are not interested. As always, I’m looking forward for more.

3 Likes

@Baam
The MC is 22.

1 Like

@Voldy I’m Roumanian and I usually listen to different genres of music, as long as I like how it sounds. :grin:

@MockTurtle You’re right, it’s a bit too early. The options could be telling them you like them (implying romatic interest) or that you are in love with them, and be told it’s too early for that.

@Baam @Skelas Yes, the MC is 22; it says so at the job interview :slightly_smiling_face:

@Baam Well, I wasn’t sure where to add the sexual orientation question without sounding weird, so I decided to just let the player choose the flirt option when it comes up if they want, or choose how they feel towards a character.

Would it be better to add a sexual orientation choice?

5 Likes

@Rebelgirl I think so. It can be immersion breaking when I’m basically asked if I want to flirt with someone who’s not only out of my orientation, but someone I legitmately hate, as well. Cough cough Greyson. Cough cough.

5 Likes

Hey look, it’s that game which had Sarcasm as a stat!

And it’s been updated, you say???

Welp, time to attempt snu snu with Cameron/the elf.

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked my suggestion! I’m exited to see how will all turn up with this :3

About the Halloween party, i wouldn’t mind at all to introduce there an option to lock the romance path (as there are plenty of people that already know who they want they MC to romance already). But, like some people already have said, an “i love you” confession would definitely be too much and too early, but something more subtle would be perfect. And the kiss too (and both, of course).

1 Like

While I generally like grayed out choices as they give me ideas for possible replays, I really dislike the idea of locking into one romance. Expecialy so early. Even though my main mc will probably end up with Cam he’s having fun flirting around. Even fight/flirting with Gray has been fun dispite the fact that my character is straight. I can understand if you don’t want to write in a potential drama scene after every chance to cheat, but a little harmless flirting never hurts anyone. Hell Cam probably wouldn’t catch on any better than she does when she’s the target. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Voldy Then I’ll be adding a sexual orientation choice :slight_smile:

@AAO :smirk: Good luck with Cameron

@Nami Thanks for the feedback! :blush: I agree, it’s too early for love, and as you said I’ll go for something subtler.

@SeventhJackel I know not everyone might like to lock-in a romance as it’s too early, that’s why there will be two lock-ins. Writing a scene for every chance of cheating could get messy, but if you don’t lock in a romance at the Halloween party and just flirt, the MC can continue with the harmless flirting and lock in at the other point. And yes, Cam would be none the wiser :grin:

4 Likes

“Grey glares at you, icy blue eyes tossing invisible darts in your direction. “What to play target, kid?” He hisses.”
do you mean want?

1 Like

It should be “Want to play target, kid?”, it’s a mistake. What Grey’s trying to hint at is that he’ll be throwing darts at the MC if they keep annoying him.

1 Like

And just when I thought he couldn’t get any edgier…

2 Likes

What is with you and that word, mate? :rofl:

It’s not my problem the dude acts like a complete edgelord.

There it is again. Do you not like Grey? Good, because neither do I.

I wouldn’t call it ‘not like’. More like ‘slightly annoyed’.

I really didn’t care that much about him anyway. He wants to go around calling people near his age ‘kid’ and act like a douche in general, then he can be my guest. My MC’s too busy trying to get into Cameron’s pants (or the elf’s) to even care.

5 Likes

@AAO And I wish we could express that. @Rebelgirl When will the time come when my MC can tell Grey to fuck the fuck off?

1 Like

Grey would like that title :joy:

@Voldy You will get the chance to tell Grey that and snap at him :grin:

4 Likes

Supernatural in New York is really amazing. Looking forward to full release!

1 Like