Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

@Greyscales Newt is a sweetheart :blush: Now that you mention it, Morgan does have some Newt vibes

@xXOtakuKonekoXx When I saw your long post I got so excited :star_struck: I’m so glad I managed to make you fawn over all the male ROs
Also, good to hear about your new found love for Dom, I was beginning to think he didn’t get enough.

You will :grinning:

All in chapter 5

Well, Grey loves using his persuasive skills to get information…so he’d be proud of his flirty, charismatic girlfriend. Though he could get a little bit jealous.

My, my :smirk: That would be fun

I’m sure you’d fight with Grey on who would be J.D… Grey loves longcoats

@blob Thanks for the catch!

3 Likes

Glad you liked my long response! Hope you’re ready for another one!

Dom
Yeah. When I’m not presented with an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in a long coat, and DRENCHED in sexy, guys like Dom are the kind of ROs I go for. There’s a sense of security in their brotherly protectiveness, and since he’s a leader-type they’re usually pretty trustworthy. Top that off with being a total geek? Even if I’m not dating him, we are having binge sessions together. If he isn’t my lover, he’s gonna be my bestie, and WE will do complimentary cosplays!
I will love this dork with every fibre of my being that isn’t chasing that cultured, bad boy’s tail!

My Ship
…yes. Yes. YES!!! The second she called him ‘Lucy’, when I first played this WIP had me liking Lamia. Her Red Queen costume, and reaction to my white-rabbit costume had me wanting to befriend her. Calling herself the queen of Lucifer’s heart? Girl, if the centuries you two have been together doesn’t someday span into millennia I will actually fight Lucifer, even if I’m guaranteed to lose. He said it himself, I’m feisty… AND I’M FEISTIER WHEN IT COMES TO MY SHIPS!!!

Chapter 5
I mean… I can wait. I’m excited, but I can wait. This is gonna be awesome. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M MORE EXCITED FOR~!!! It’ll be nice to see Hou again, it’ll be nice to have a draconian companion, it’ll be wonderful to “hang out” with Grey.
Wooing: SUCCESS

Flirting
Well, I mean, I chose to be a touch jealous when I saw him flirting with Sophie. So, I think that’d be fair for him to feel, no~?
If she and Grey actually end up together, at least the way I play her, MC wouldn’t be the jealous type. She was only jealous of Sophie because MC was only pursuing Grey at the time, and suddenly there’s a factor that may pose a problem to her attempts to woo him. In fact, if they actually hammer out a decent relationship, like I’m imagining and I have imagined so many scenes that I will happily blabber should you be willing to read 'em, she’d playfully tease the idea that he’s gonna go flirt with someone else or she would play jealous.
But I like the idea that he’d be proud of his girlfriend being a persuasive, charismatic flirt.

’Fun’ With Dom and Grey
Right? Just imagine if these guys knew each other in high school? I’m actually picturing this happening with them as high schoolers, and I’m enjoying it. Honestly, this isn’t the only scenario I could think of wherein I’d tease the hell outta Dom, and then just head right on over to Grey to cement that I was just playing around. Though, I’d probably have to be careful. Don’t wanna mess up my relationship with them, or their relationship with each other.
I’d try, very hard because it’s hard not to flirt honestly, to flirt with Dom occasionally enough that it’s clear I’m kidding and still gets fun reactions out of him.

Couple’s Cosplay
Darn tootin’ I’d fight him! I’d probably use really dumb arguments so he knows I’m joking, like…
“YOU DON’T EVEN LIKE SLUSHIES!!! HOW CAN A PROPER J.D. NOT LIKE SLUSHIES?!”
or
“You didn’t even try to woo me with Baudelaire! J.D. would be disappointed in you!”
Of course, I’d ‘concede’ and let him cosplay J.D… so long as we get to ‘perform’ Dead Girl Walking after the party… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

My body is ready!

Lucifer chuckles delightedly. “There’s no need for fighting. I’ll love my Queen of Hearts till the end of time.”

I’d be very willing to read them :grinning:

If you lock in a romance with someone I was thinking of greying out options to flirt with others…or should I leave serial flirts like you tease others even if they locked in? :smirk:

“But I’m the one with long coats, kid! See?” Grey pulls up his collar and swishes his coat.

:wink:
Not the reprise…

3 Likes

As is mine!!!

Lucifer

You’re darn tootin’! You have found yourself a keeper, and she clearly adores you too. I can see those centuries together weren’t wasted~ Don’t worry, I say I’ll fight people, but all of my damage-dealing stats are still at 50%… xD

Grey
. . . . . [ * Interlaces my fingers and stretches my arms out, trying and failing to pop my knuckles; only cracking my wrists. ] Very well~ I’ll be using my personal MC’s name.

Scene 1

After all those exciting, little missions, it was nice to have some time to kick back. Finally used to plopping herself behind Dom’s desk, Kristi casually scrolls through a few notes on dragon maintenance she’d found online. Grey saunters out, having just been talking to Dom about leads on the main case.

“Heading out…” Perking up, she took her gaze off of the computer screen, leaning one of her arms on the desk as she propped her head in her hand.

“Grabbing some supplies or info?” He threw her a glance over his shoulder, a tiny smirk saying it all. Shrugging, she turned her attention back down to her laptop.

“Alright, tell Morgan I said hello! Give Rufus extra pats and all my love!” After a brief pause, her eyes flicked back up to her lover, “…and tell Sophie I said hi too~”

When he paused, her expression turned smug. It barely took a moment for him to march his way over to the desk, his hands firmly planting themselves on the surface; none too roughly, this was still Dom’s desk.

“I don’t know what you’re insinuating…” He took moment, leaning down to get right into her face, matching her smirk and half lidded eyes perfectly “…but I’ll do that if I see her, kid~” She smiled, waving him off as he left HQ.

Over on one of the couches, Megan did nothing to hide the grimace on her face.

Scene 2

Pouring over all the information they’d gathered from all those people would probably make for a good bedtime activity. Almost ready to fall asleep, Kristi felt a newfound respect for detectives and the testimonies they had to pour through. At least until a few things started lining up…

“Hey, Grey, I need that beautiful mind of yours over here for a sec!” Perceptive as she knew she was, it was always nice to have a second opinion before bugging Dom. As he leaned over, his arm casually found itself wrapped around her shoulders as she pointed out the connection she was seeing.

“What do you think?” She turned to him, her eyes alight with excitement. Who doesn’t want to show off to their significant other. His eyes seemed to flicker with something too, gaze softening so slightly. Smirking, he pressed his lips to her temple.

“You’re a freaking genius.” She beamed. Even if she didn’t voice it, the pride his words filled her with was coming off of her in waves. Quickly shaking off the goofy expression she’d adopted, Kristi threw on the rightfully cocky smirk she seemed to develop after all her time with Grey.

“I mean, hey, what’s new~?” Chuckling at her response, he slid his hand back to rest between her shoulder blades. Patting her on the back, he ushered her to get up.

“C’mon, let’s show Dom.”

Banter

Grey: Y’know, kid, when you sat yourself down for that interview… I didn’t take you for such a cocktease.

Kristi: [ * Gasps in mock surprise. ] I beg your pardon? A polite young lady like myself would never tease a gentleman in such a manner!

Grey: [ * Raises a brow at her dramatic reaction, smirking regardless. ] Then what was that back there? Or was that just my imagination?

Kristi: [ * Shrugs. ] I’d never tease a gentleman. Never said anything about you, sugar~

Flirting Options
I mean… I wouldn’t say no to being allowed to keep flirting~ So long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s fine, right~?

Couple’s Cosplay

“Yes, and you look absolutely delicious in them, but I’M the one that suggested couples costumes in the first place!”
Really, though, I would probably be having this argument AS I’m putting on the Veronica Sawyer outfit, then the entire argument would end with me putting on the last piece and twisting around saying…
“Then again… this skirt does make my legs look longer.”

Dead Girl Walking
Bow-chika wow-wow~
No, not the reprise. I love the reprise, but I don’t wanna shoot Grey.

2 Likes

You know me. Cam. Was a very well-written scene. I appreciated the option to be more gentle and not so outright as the other options.

2 Likes

@xXOtakuKonekoXx Gets ready to type
Those scenes with Grey are so cute and sexy! :blush: I wasn’t planning on featuring or mentioning Sophie more, but now I’m tempted to see the MC’s reaction to it if they’re dating Grey.

Right :wink:

Which Grey would gladly help MC take off :smirk: He’d also be glad to be keeping his long coat

Obviously, there are other things you’d like to do to Grey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Voldy Of course, the oblivious genius :grinning: I’m glad you liked that option, I try to give the player the freedom to shape their MC’s personality

3 Likes

He’s my favorite too, which is why I have been trying to romance him. So far I have been able to bring him up to 60%, but that’s about it. If you have any suggestions, I’m all ears!

I must be doing something wrong then, because I’m trying to make my MC shy/insecure/coward, but also be very loyal to her friends and team members. Problem is, every time the options to be loyal comes up and I take them, they seem to raise her courage…

Oh, I did notice that in the Halloween Party there were a couple of shy flirt choices I could make with Morgan, and I really appreciate them since (like I said before) I am trying to make my MC shy.

2 Likes

Being loyal to your friends and teammates will require a certain amount of trust when the time comes for the nitty gritty stuff, especially since we’re talking about people who are no strangers to the supernatural. I could probably think of ways around this (since friendships are wildly variable, after all), but the game as it is written now, doesn’t leave much wiggle room in this regard.

And all these plebs and their Morgan and Grey ships have obviously not yet witnessed the awesome might of Cam and Megan dishing out cuteness and (in the former’s case) inciting persistence that makes me want to capture their hearts with a specially made Valentine’s dreamcatcher.

1 Like

Oh good. I’m not alone (for once)! :smiley: I don’t think we can lock in his romance yet, all we can do was dance with him during Halloween. He was only introduced in the same chapter after all.

2 Likes

@VioletHikari Morgan has another fan! He’s slowly gaining popularity :grinning:

As @RagEgnite said, courage and trust are tied because a coward would most probably run in a difficult situation, so the team can’t trust them.

For example, in the Chinese dragon case, if you choos to run because you are afraid, you let down your team, you abandon the team. They don’t realize you tried to run away, that’s why they don’t say anything, but they wouldn’t react well, especially not Dominic.

@VioletHikari A coward MC could, however, if they have a relationship high enough with their team or a teammate, stay, because they want to help, protect them and wouldn’t want to disappoint them.

@RagEgnite I’m glad you find Cam and Meg so cute. :blush: I take it you enjoyed their romance scenes at the Halloween party?

@Greyscales Yes, Morgan’s lock-in point comes later in the game. But there will be the opportunity to spend more time with him, and even learn magic with him.

6 Likes

One quick question, if MC didn’t confess during the Halloween party, will MC have another chance?

2 Likes

I’ve been a Cam fan from the beginning, even though my mc has spent more time flirting with Megan. Cams flirt scene at the party might have been a little too cute for my taste so I started leaning a bit towards Megan.

Then Evelyn started talking about going dragon riding together and meeting Hu. Yep time to jump ship and get myself a sexy elf. I was disappointed that the flirting ended right after the dance though.

1 Like

I believe so, I remember that @Rebelgirl mention that mc have another chance later in the story

2 Likes

@APHRussia As @Vattena remembered, there will be another lock in point later in the game.

@SeventhJackel Well, Cam’s the most naive, childish and youngest of the team and of the ROs. Evelyn is quite the flirt and tease, so you can count on her for sexy scenes :smirk:

6 Likes

@Rebelgirl I’m kind of surprised you guys didn’t add a sexy demon or sexy angel costume in th choices of what to wear to the party, it would have been hilarious to see Lucifer’s reaction to the MC wearing one of those costumes!

12 Likes

I actually thought of adding a sexy angel at some point, don’t know why I didn’t after all; but now I will write in the choices for a sexy demon and angel. :smiling_imp: :innocent:

7 Likes

Got this when I staged a bar fight with the fae conman:

“You can’t throw me out! She attacked me! I’m a regular here.” He tried to give the bouncer his best winning smile, which was hard, given his face was swollen and bloodied.

I’m playing as a guy.

“ He attacked me! He spilled his her drink on me, then attacked me!

Got this error as well.

3 Likes

That Rocky Horror Picture Show reference at the end had me smiling from ear to ear. Also the scenes with Grey are oozing with so much sexual tension that I’m drowning in it <3 I love your story so much since before but only now have I commented :smile:

3 Likes

I also love the fact that we can dress as a steampunk guy while Cam is a steampunk girl. That was pretty awesome.

2 Likes

@AAO Thanks for the catches!

@C_B Thank you for enjoying it and delurking to comment :blush: I love that movie so I had to make a reference :smile: Grey loves teasing the MC :smirk:

@Voldy I’m glad you think so! I have an obsession for steampunk, too, like Cam :grin:

3 Likes