Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

That’s a cute idea :blush:

2 Likes

Guys, out of curiosity, whose romance scene at the Halloween party was your favorite? Who did you lock in a romance with?

“Grey gently traces your jawline which his knuckles.” everytime Grey does that I keep thinking he gonna punch mc :joy:

5 Likes

Now that wouldn’t be very romantic :joy:

oh, you know Grey. he’s just like that :laughing: (i love him to bits)
i just find it a bit annoying that he’s mad when mc call him “old man”. you call them “kid”, what did you expect?

9 Likes

Yeah, he is :grin:
There’s an explanation for him hating it, will be revealed later.

because he IS old? :laughing: sorry sorry I just love teasing Grey as much as I love him

1 Like

“Are you talking about our body temperatures, or our situation? You ask softly as heat soars through you.”
this choice doesn’t lead to dating Grey?

1 Like

Funny thing, he’s not even the oldest in the team, he’s second after Dom :grin:

No, that’s just flirting if you don’t want to lock in his romance yet; you have to either confess your feelings or kiss him to date

2 Likes

(duckhymn captured my feeling pretty well)

no chance him confessing? :wink:

3 Likes

Grey is 7 years older than the MC.

Grey be open and honest and confess his feelings? Funny :joy: The MC will have to work if they want Grey to let down his defenses

4 Likes

Between Dominic and Grey, I like Grey’s best. I haven’t tried the others though so my opinion were more bias since I like Grey from the start.

Seriously though, why do I like the aloof ones. XD

7 Likes

Because of the urge to make them warm up to you? :grin: (that’s me at least)

5 Likes

Why is Cam so darn cute!? I love her and her super rad gadgets so much!

5 Likes

Flirting with Grey, there’s so much sexual tension. I hope my MC gets laid before she burst.

7 Likes

@chipstick I’m glad you like her :woman_mechanic:

@Phoenix_Wolf :smirk:

1 Like

No one mentioned Morgan yet but I think he’s becoming my favourite. Don’t know if I can say this but I’m getting some Newt Scamander vibes from him, especially because of the stories he told during Halloween.

8 Likes

“Yes, comic books, manga, cartoons. You name it.”
[ * Clutches my chest, being careful not to ruffle the white-rabbit outfit I’ve got going on as I stagger. ] I… have made a TERRIBLE mistake! Greyson, I’m sorry, but I’m eloping with your best friend!!! …also, because I’ve still got the whole J.D. vibe from Grey (excluding his aversion to romance), I noticed something about his name… his initials are GF, as in girlfriend, which I find a little ironic~

Huh, well that party was fun. Lenny and Jake are darling! My gosh, Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee? HECK YES!!! Even though it’s not what the story is about, I really wanna see more of Lamia’s and Lucifer’s interactions with each other. My gosh, all of the shipping! ALL OF THE SHIPP— …sweet, merciful Graham Crackers… WHY DIDN’T I GET HER AUTOGRAPH?!

Can’t wait for that dragon to hatch~! Can’t wait to visit Hou! CAN’T WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH GREY!!! …probably should’ve chatted him up last, regarding the teammates. I was so tempted to flirt with Dom, because SOMETHING about this sweet, muscular, protective, dork of a big brother just makes me wanna fluster the fluff outta him!!! Which reminds me…

When we were doing the interview, and Grey came in, and the story said that we wanted to punch him in the face? All I could think was…
“Oh… there are much better things I’d like to do with that sexy face ~ :heart: And now I hear he was in drama club?
:cupid: K-THUNK :cupid: Stars, he’s PERFECT.
I hope there’s an option to let him know I’m fine with him using his charms to flirt for info or allies for future investigations… I’ve made my character a serial flirt, so if he could be ok with her casually flirting with people in exchange would be fantastic.

To name particular people, his friends Dom and Morgan. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again… DOM IS ADORABLE!!!
I wanna skip over to him, flirt him into a flustered frenzy, play it off as a joke with a wink, and then skip right back over to the dartboard and Greyson to try and flirt him into missing a shot.
Morgan is just an absolute delight. I feel like we can bond over dragons, and I can fluster him like Dom. Because, honestly, he’s such an Arthurian nerd and at the same time he’s quite elegant so it’d be fun to make him red. That, and I’d love to be a Shipper on Deck for Christopher and Miss Phoenix. I wouldn’t give him advice, because I’m just a serial flirt who can kind of be serious if the right guy is plopped in front of her. If my character and Grey are still together next year for the next Halloween party, we’re doing a Couple’s Cosplay as Veronica Sawyer and J.D. Just sayin’, I’d make a hot J.D ~ :musical_note: Kidding! :yum:

I mean… if you couldn’t guess…? I’m clearly chasing down Evelyn, half just to piss off my old boss.
[ * Tries to keep a straight face. ] :neutral_face: [ * Lets out an unladylike snort. ] . . . . pfft…
[ * Has clearly failed, and accepts defeat with dignity; bursting into a guffaw of snorts and unabashed laughter. ] Not the Evelyn isn’t charming, but I mean, I made my preference about as obvious as it is popular!

3 Likes

Wait… have I just not been picking the right choices or something? WHEN DOES HE DO THIS?! I AM IN DIRE NEED.

1 Like

go outside with him, then keep him warm (or let him keep you warm :wink:) then choose “Are you talking about our body temperatures, or our situation?”

also a typo: Grey gently traces your jawline which his knuckles. (should be with)

1 Like