Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

I’m toying with the idea of letting the MC choose to learn magic. I could add magic as a skill in chapter one, and write a magic option for the cases so far. I like this idea even if it means more work.

6 Likes

Or you could link it to the hypnosis skill?
Although I think it could be something the MC can start learning later in the game (?) Maybe from/with Morgan (??)

1 Like

That’s a good idea, learning it later in the game. Perhaps I could let the MC choose between learning with Morgan or Evelyn? The kind of magic MC could learn would be runic, potions, some rituals, some spellcasting, what six-sensers can learn.

9 Likes

Hello guys! Chapter 4 is finished, the Halloween scene is up.

UPDATE https://dashingdon.com/play/roxanneabner/supernatural-in-ny/mygame/

Enjoy! :blush:

29 Likes

:triumph:

…Plus twenty characters.

1 Like

Let’s go!! Time to shine (?)

1 Like

@Rebelgirl

This line repeats from the previous page.

Anyways, I enjoyed the Halloween scene and the other new content so far. Great job. My only concern, now, is, that there is somewhat a lack of action. The pacing isn’t too slow or anything, but, besides the scene with the dragon, I, as the player, haven’t really been in legitimate combat with anything yet. If this is planned to have a heavier presence in later chapters, then simply excuse this concern. Right now, though, it is definitely something I have noticed.

That’s it, though. I don’t know if the chapter is supposed to repeat after talking with the Queen of Hearts or not, however…

2 Likes

Oh my gosh… I love the update!!!

I finally got to make my move on Eve, Cam and Meg!!

2 Likes

Lucifer chuckles. “Ha! Kid, are you trying to sell cars?” He turns to Dom, grinning. “Did she come to your door as a travelling salesman?”

My character is a guy.

7 Likes

@Nami :star_struck:

@Voldy Thanks for the catches!
There will be more chances for fightining, and thanks for telling me about your concern, I have quite overlooked that skill previously.
The scene shouldn’t repeat…If it happens again, let me now.

@FutbolDude21586 I’m glad you enjoy it :grinning:

@Urban Thanks for the catch!

3 Likes

I didn’t manage to take a screenshot of it but when you decide to go for some fresh air with Grey, during the party, when there’s the scene about being cold and all the third dialogue option is labeled as something that Grey says. Which I’ve just found quite weird. Is it intentional?

Little mistake (or not) aside, I’ve just loved it! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

THE DEVIL DOES NOT CARE. just messing around

1 Like

PLEASE!!! Let us ride Hu and hatch our dragons soon.

3 Likes

@Nami This choice “You look quite cold, kid.” Grey says. “I’ll keep you warm.” ? Yes, it’s suppossed to be Grey, he makes the move for a shy MC

@kingzug :smiling_imp:

@Hello_to_you I will :grinning: In chapter 5

4 Likes

Loved the update! :heart_eyes: Do you think you’ll put in a saving system? Keep up the good work:smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush: A saving system is a good idea, I’ll talk to Roxy about it.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoy it :grinning: Flirting with both of them? Naughty :smirk:
Dorian Gray is one of my favourite books too :grin:

2 Likes

That’s what I guessed but I still found it a little bit weird, at least the way the option is framed, since we haven’t had an option like that before (?)

I know it’s a bit weird, I just thought it’d be something Grey would say, I can easily change it to be the MC speaking if it’s too weird. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe you could put an option for the MC start to shiver or something instead and Grey would come to the rescue :hugs:

4 Likes