Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

Has the bug i reported fixed yet ?

No, sorry, I’ll try to fix it today. I didn’t have time this week to work on the game.

Can my mc call him Bel or just Beelzebub? Those sound better to me than just plain Bill.

3 Likes

download%20(21)

1 Like

Oh, that’s cute… I would ask if we can still get collar scenes if we’re not a sub. But hey. No complaints regardless. The reasons my lady gave me one aren’t cuz shes a dom or anything. It was both a way for her to express her love and give her a sense of ownership over me at the same time. And I found that adorable as hell.

1 Like

I…uh… She owns you, you wear a collar? That kinda sounds like “I’m a vegan… God this 100% beef hamburger is delicious but the tomatos and lettuce really make it vegan”

Honestly Zel or Bel would be worlds better than everyday Bill.

3 Likes

@Morphine @Vox Those are all cool nicknames! I will include a choice to call him how you want.

The collar scene will be included in a gift giving scene, and MC can choose what Megan gets them- a collar, a necklace, a bracelet, others.

8 Likes

So let me get this straight; I can’t romance Lucifer, but I can romance one of his brothers? Right now I feel conflicted :thinking:

3 Likes

So what can the MC get Megan?

1 Like

Power-hungry, are we? XD

1 Like

Lucifer is loyal to Lamia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Umm… I guess it’s… flattering? :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol… I forget that there are more than one Lamia … are both of you the same person or the other is your sister ? :-):thinking:

2 Likes

Well Lucy doesn’t know what he’s missing! :stuck_out_tongue: Goodbye Gray, I’m going to rule hell with Bel

4 Likes

Lol, not really, I just made this weird promise as a kid, and now because of it I have this weird obsession with Lucifer and everything else that is basically dark and twisted :sweat_smile:

Frankly, his loyalty towards her (in this world) is something that I admire and respect. I am sad that I can’t romance him specifically, but on the other hand I wouldn’t even bother trying because of the fact that he’s with Lamia. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone, and sorry to those whom I have made confused with this explanation :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhhh… i think i understand your statement, if Lucifer and Lamia 's relationship is such pure and truthful… how could you ever think of separating them right ? :-):joy:

5 Likes

EXACTLY! :smile:

4 Likes

Does that mean Flirting with both of them is out of the question?

2 Likes

For me it does, for a number of reasons, but I assume you and everyone else can if you wanted to. The option to flirt with Lucifer when you first meet him is there.

1 Like