Supernatural in New York (WIP) [revamped 26 July 2018]

gender-choice
nonbinary-inclusive
romance

A wendigo would be interesting.

Or mutants. You could have to find the source of the mutation. Much like Kriptonite in Smallville.

But whatever is done I know will be great with such a great writer like Rebelgirl.

Remember when the bartender and the table both laugh at your joke something isn’t right…

Hi guys! Sorry for making you wait.

@No_This_Is_Patrick Thanks for the suggestion!

@MindightWatcher I sand creature would be interesting to mention at least if nothing else…since they have beaches in New York too.
I’ll be looking for creatures from different cultures and religions.

@Jeremiah_Sanchez I like this kind of characters too.

@Eric_knight This conversation will come up with the immortal/slow aging ROs, and the MC will have the option at the end of the game to turn into a supernatural creature…vampire or werewolf or something else. But not earlier since the point of the game is being a human among the supernatural.

@Ardit_Maloku There was an ifrit in the book American gods, how could I forget.

@Kane_Smith_B_In_K_Pa I love this idea of the chest! I can work it into a case. Is the chest called a mimic or something else?

Thank you! :blush:

in D&D its called a mimic and it can transform into virtually any inanimate object.

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/5e_SRD:Mimic
Hear is a website you can look at for more mimic information.

Would it be a problem if I used it or is there something like that in folklore? I know in Japanese myths objects turn to life after 100 years.

@Kane_Smith_B_In_K_Pa Thanks!

It should not be a problem seeing as dungeons and dragons is a game that has been around for years and was created to be a shared idea and favorite for all gamers.

But just in case hear is thair support page

Well mimics are classified as a shapeshifter, and there are many variations of shapeshifters in cultures.
i was rather fond of the old myth of the old japanese folklore of beloved objects coming to life.

just found something tying to that folklore “Yōkai” have spiritual/supernatural powers with shape-shifting being a frequent one

hope this helps.
Its interesting to see that mimics could be from japan.

@Rebelgirl … if you are interested in it, i had found the 7 Princes of Hell, who of course lead by Lucifer

1. Lucifer - Pride
  2. Mammon - Greed
  3. Asdmodeus - Lust
  4. Amon - Wrath
  5. Beezelbub - Gluttony
  6. Leviathan - Envy
  7. Belphegor - Sloth