Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

Is Eva still a romance? Also how far into the story will she be coming back to join the group?

1 Like

So far Skyler just shows up right there

I’m so happy to see the update! And I’m really liking the rewritten Meg-Grey friendship.
I unfortunately did run into an error while playing though :frowning:

5 Likes

In the same boat can’t get past Gray’s conversations has no options after that

I mis when she didn’t like him. We had something something in common.

5 Likes

oh the 4th option makes u run into an error too

1 Like

@No_This_Is_Patrick I get that, I’m not a super big fan of his character either (I don’t mean he’s a bad character just people like that always rub me the wrong way), but also it’s not like they don’t disagree on a lot of things. And considering how protective Dom is of his sister, it was just kinda weird to me that he was close friends with and even hired someone she actively disliked (especially considering it was her idea to start the company. Like what a betrayal).

@Elthuyu thanks for the heads up. I guess I’ll just have to try out that last option since I really don’t wanna flirt with the guy.

1 Like

I kinda saw it as him trying to get them to find a common ground and get along with each other. Before she was cherry and fun and liked being nice, but still couldn’t tolerate people being assholes and rudeness. Now she’s just fine with him because he’s soft on the inside.

2 Likes

Okay, I get that. But she does say arguing is the basis of their relationship so hopefully she’ll still call him out when he’s being a jerk. :slight_smile: And if she doesn’t my MC will.

Damnit last option also give an error message.

2 Likes

So I keep getting this when I finish talking to Grey, there seems to be no option to end the conversation with him

3 Likes

Thanks for the catches! I fixed the bugs with the name and Grey’s conversation.

@MindightWatcher I’m glad to know my game makes you so happy, it always makes me fuzzy inside to know people are enjoying it :hugs: Thanks! I’m so relieved I finally have time to write.

@No_This_Is_Patrick Yes, Eva is a romance. She’ll return in chapter 6, after Christmas. You may find common ground with Eva, she doesn’t put up with Grey’s rude behavior.

@rosemary_and_sage I enjoy writing their rewritten friendship much more. She will still call him out on his rudeness, and so can the MC, but she can’t help but be close to him since she helped him out of a tough time- he had a certain vice- when Dom couldn’t because he was busy with med school. As you said, if Meg didn’t stand Grey, Dom would have been reluctant to let him on the team.

9 Likes

Hi sorry to say it, but I still got the name and Grey’s conversation bug. Can`t get past the conversation :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh fuuuuuu I forgot to upload it to dashingdon :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

How many chapters will there be in the story? Also how far until chapter 6? I need me some Eva, also whats her personality like?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m also still getting the bug when I try to boldly flirt with him

1 Like

Also, the MCs name comes up as Skyler when flirting with Lucifer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I get stuck after the first mission and am called skyler.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I also got the same error message as before when talking with Grey

1 Like

Wait please tell me Krampus makes an appearance as an enemy or at the very least Saint Nick himself

1 Like

I’m still getting an error message with grey convo…

1 Like