Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

Thanks for finding those bugs and typos! I’ll fix them as soon as I can!

3 Likes

oh I really like this game! tho I thought that knight costume is more gender-neutral tan masculine that and that it would be nice that they/them pronouns are added soon!

1 Like

I will say this while I could do 2 of the 3 choices the first option has in real life I wouldn’t as my alarm is my phone as I got rid of my alarm clock in the early to mid 00’s. I did throw my old alarm clock occasionally though…just to get the angry noise demon away from me early in the morning on the days I didn’t wake up fully coherent.

1 Like

@CitrusTabby The knight choice should be nore neutral, but I can’t remember how I wrote it so it probably doesn’t come off that way. I’ll rewrite it.

@Drakeye I imagine the mc has an old alarm clock cause at the time I wrote it I liked them a lot, I even got a Barbie one when I was little, but once I heard what a racket it made I decidesnit would be ornamental. I could change it though so some of the choices say mc has a phone alarm so no throwing against walls or windows, and keep those ones too.

1 Like

no no the way you wrote it is fine! I just thought that instead of being on the masculine costumes category it would fit better on the neutral one!

1 Like

Oh i love this , the demo is absolutely amazing. Can’t wait for the full version. Keep it up im so excited for this to come out😍

1 Like

@CitrusTabby I see! I forgot it was in the masculine category, I’ll change it to neutral!

@Idon_t_havaname Thank you! :blush:

Can you romance your roommate? and I love dom …his character, he is such a great r o

1 Like

Theres an error, when you’re at the chinese café with Megan, and she asks you to dance, if you choose to look loongingly after her, and then chose to dance with her anyways

1 Like

Sorry for taking so long to reply!
@Idon_t_havaname Lenny is not a ro, sorry. Thanks!

@anon42941526 Fixed!

1 Like

@Rebelgirl, i hope you don’t mind me asking but can you describe the scar the MC got from Hou, the dragon?

1 Like

How evil can you be??

1 Like

Glad to see u back @Rebelgirl cant wait to see flirting scenes with Eva and maybe using her in a fight in the future (like she let us if we romance her :-P.)

something like →
Mc: Can i hold you…
Eva says while opening her arms: You can…
Mc blushing: I…I mean you as a sword…
Eva is shocked for a moment before playfully teasing: You can hold me any way you want [Mcname]

:heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s cool , you gave me dom .I can’t stay away from him . I love those nerdy li types and was excited that I got dom. And his sweet face getting all red :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, i just happened upon this error while playing and thought i should let you know.

1 Like

@Abe It’s a deep wound on mc’s arm upper right arm, a long gash.

@Epic Very :smiling_imp:

@anon4518890 If you romance or are friends with Eva, she’ll actually ask you to wield her! Otherwise she asks Dom. So, yes you can totally kick ass together in a fight!

@Idon_t_havaname Aw, glad you like Dom!

@CynicalCream Thanks!

I only announced this on discord so
NEW RO Vesper is now officialy a romance option.

10 Likes

GIVE US THE JUICY DETAILS.

4 Likes

Oh?? Oh worm??

2 Likes

Vesper is the nightmare demon and genderfluid and are ready to seduce mc if that works better than giving them nightmares. So depending on what MC likes, they will be female or male presenting. They are a villain, so the romance will be interesting.

I am weak for villain romance and people showed interest in Vesper so they are a ro.

34 Likes

That better be because he’s the most practical choice because of his fighting ability, otherwise Dom
3gktqj

5 Likes