Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

@Drakeye every word is much appreciated so don’t worry <3

1 Like

@Hamps Mind? I love it! :heart_eyes: I love the colours and the design and I think the background looks great! Would you mind if I posted it on Tumblr?

@Drakeye Captured by the Empire of amazing and encouraging people? :grin:
I know people here are patient, and I want to reward that with some good content! It’s good to be part of such a supporting and nice community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Rebelgirl First, I need to do some improvements on it, and create one more and then I’ll post it on my tumblr, and I will be honored if you’ll reblog <3 But of course, I won’t ever mind you posting it because im super happy you like it, your wip is always my safe place on bad days so It means a lot to me :heart:

3 Likes

@Hamps Loved them and reblogged them :grin:
Hearing you say the game is a safe place on bad days reminds me of one of the reasons I want to be a writer, and I’m happy I could bring you happiness :heart:

For anyone who doesn’t follow my tumblr- and just because I love these and want to share them- here are Hamps’s beautiful drawings:

Summary

17 Likes

Omg you didn’t have to .///.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I’m certain that everyone on this forum has experienced the struggles of college at some point or another, and there’s not much you can do about it when duty calls. Still, it’s nice of you to pop right in and let us know so we’re not left in the dark.

@Hamps
Wow. You really have a way of capturing the feel of the game. The bright colors against the comparably monochromatic backgrounds really gives off the feeling that underneath our normal, nondescript world, there is something magical happening that we’re missing out on.

Even if I imagine my MC is more happy-go-lucky about it not that I’m complaining

3 Likes

@Hamps They’re just too amazing not to share :grin:

@RagEgnite College is so stressful at times. There’s so much work to do, but I’ve learnt to manage my time better. I’ll try though to pop in at times to keep you out of the dark.

Also I agree. There is something magical and wistful about Hamps’s art.

2 Likes

I am back. I have no update to show, but I’ve written a bit on the game, but university is over and I have time to write!
I have a question for you: would you be interested in a Discord?

33 Likes

Welcome back

And yes

Looking forward to future progress

1 Like

Good to hear university is over for you hopefully school went well.
It is something that would be interesting.

1 Like

Welcome back!

And for the discord, sure!

2 Likes

Thank you guys! It’s good to be back. Thanks for showing interest in a Discord! I’ll have it go live sometime today (for me it’s morning).

7 Likes

Great notify me then

1 Like

The Discord is live!

I set the invite to never expire.
I still see it as a work in progress, I’ll probably add new text channels depending on what you guys think.

Done :wink:

4 Likes

Glad you’re back

1 Like

Fixed Meg’s conversation bug in chapter 2!

15 Likes

Small update! https://dashingdon.com/play/bianca/supernatural-in-new-york/mygame/index.php?cb=40611

Added two scenes in chapter 3, going to university to visit mc’s mom with Dom and Meg’s playing reporters scene.

You’ll also see some small changes, in the descriptions in chapter 1, and an apartment style choice in chapter 3.

45 Likes

:sob: :sob: I’m always happy to see you’re back.

Edit: @Rebelgirl after playing darts with Grey at HQ a scene pops up with Dom talking to us like we’re drunk? I’m pretty sure it got mixed.

8 Likes

The sentence ends on a separate line.

This sentence switched into a first-person POV.

3 Likes

i have the screenshot of the said scene that Escanor described. it’s particularly confusing for me since i chose a mocktail.

Screenshot of said scene

4 Likes