Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

The Dom questions in the drinking scene is still broken, yes? Or did I click on the wrong link? It only lets me ask him 1 question before it being over…I figured out that if I saved Megan’s questions for LAST, it wouldn’t bug out, but I cant get Dom to answer more than one still

1 Like

@Jender Yes, it seems it’s still buggy, but today I’ll get a chance to fix it since I’ll take a break from exams.

2 Likes

Whe choosing not to tell cam that the mc is worried that cam might overwork herself, this choice here makes no sense

1 Like

Oh no rush…do what you gotta do! :heart:

2 Likes

@Noah Thanks for letting me know, I’ll rewrite it.

@Jender So it took longer than I thought because of exams, but I think it’s fixed now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ruuuule. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m the only one who cannot talk with Meg after your first mission?. Its like the game freeze

3 Likes

Is The whole Dominant Meg and Choker/Collar in this version? I’ve been gone a while

1 Like

@Lian Does it freeze when you chose to talk to Meg?

@Jeruspi Not yet, the scene will be later in the game.

1 Like

@Rebelgirl exactly. I can talk to everyone except for her, if i choose to speak to her, after or before i speak with the rest of the team, the game freeze, or at least the page freeze, and if i refresh the page i have to start from the beginning

3 Likes

I get an error message and have to restart when i try speaking to meg as well

1 Like

I love it I was so into the demo that when it ended I wanted to cry, I can’t wait for the full release I’m going to keep my eyes on this gem.

I also love that the MC has a personality like Shy/Confident & Sarcasm i hope you keep aspects like this in the final release.

LOVE❤

1 Like

I actually like this idea too it adds a little more depth to the MC.

1 Like

Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long to reply. I’ve been busy with university exams, but now I have a free weekend.

@Lian @hapamama93 I haven’t fixed these bugs yet, but I’ll look into them!

@babyboy524 Thank you! :heart_eyes: I’ll certainly keep those aspects, in fact I want to develop them more so the player can shape the mc’s personality! Also, I’ve been thinking of where to add the height choice, and I’ll try to add it soon.

13 Likes

I love books that gives your character more depth it adds to the replay value & how were exams?:blush:

1 Like

I love it! Hoping to read the full version soon! The concept is so good i am screamingggg but when i tried the dem and i picked the ‘Pick cds with Megan’ it popped up an error.

2 Likes

Hi guys!
Sorry for disappearing again. I’m cautiously peeking my head back here, afraid people will start hating me for my absences. I’ve been busy with university, and didn’t have anything to show for the game- still don’t- but I’ve started being active on Tumblr.

@babyboy524 Thanks for asking! Some exams were good, some bad.

@Avi Thank you and sorry for the bug!

Also, changed the cover on first post. It’s a demo cover, since the drawing of New York is from pinterest.

Summary

28 Likes

I’m so so glad you’re back <3
I hope you don’t mind yet another fanart from me, its a little tuned up version from the pixel one ^^
I was inspired by the new cover, also sorry backgrounds are not what I’m gifted at twt

Summary

22 Likes

The art is gorgeous! I wish I could like it a thousand times :heart_eyes:

@Rebelgirl take your time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tosses net on head
AHA! we have captured the REBEL SCU- wait wrong universe we have captured the rebel author we shall now force them to be happy and take their time.

but seriously don’t worry even the popping in to say hi is always good even if you have nothing that is more than enough we are a community that is patient and nice as odd as that sounds on the internet…

@Hamps i cant say the art is gorgeous like lynossa said as that makes me feel oddly embarrassed for some reason i will say its very cute, and well made. i kinda want to pet the dragon, and give head pats to the dragons friend.

2 Likes