Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

@VioletHikari Yes, you can romance Beelzebub. Conflicted?

They’re very loyal to each other, and I love writing their romance.

Give Bel a try when he’ll appear in the game! He is very fashionable and cunning but a romantic like his brother.

@Jeruspi There are more gifting giving scenes. You can get her jewelry, accessories, gift cards for clothes or games, self crafted gifts.

@Morphine Well actually it’s just a region of Hell…But ruling more is in his agenda :smiling_imp:

@Drakeye Now that you said that, maybe I’ll make Lucifer comment if you flirt with both of them…

Wy are we spoiler tagging Lamia’s name?

11 Likes

I don’t know. Cuz you’re doing it, too? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know, @Eric_knight started doing it and I just followed :sweat_smile:

I’ll give him a try when he comes out… how long will that be?

6 Likes

Lol… i thought we shouldn’t spoil Lucifer’s lover in the story ?? :-):joy:
Other people may still think they have a chance with him…

2 Likes

@Drakeye I joined in.

@VioletHikari Long…University’s keeping me busy.

@Eric_knight No worry, it’s in the first post that Lucifer is non romanceble and Lamia is his lover.

5 Likes

Lol, sorry but I meant story wise :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Not that long then :joy:

He appears in chapter 5.

6 Likes

I hope you haven’t given up on this story! I really enjoyed it. I hope you’re doing ok.

5 Likes

I’m still working on the game and I’m ok, just busy with university. I haven’t been able to write much, just ideas and snippets, but I’ve also had inspiration for the story. Thanks for your message, and sorry for disappearing!

12 Likes

Know*
I’ve still not completed the game but it looks promising. Lookin forward for future updates

1 Like

at the MCs welcome party i can’t speak with meg. its says

“line 1478: No selectable options”
sorry if someone already said that.

2 Likes

@Addy3 Thanks for the catch and enjoying the game!

@Bizimo That’s a new bug thanks for letting me know! I’lll try to fix it soon.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Sorry for not being very active, I’ve been busy with university, but the winter holiday allowed me to work on the game.

UPDATE https://dashingdon.com/play/bianca/supernatural-in-new-york/mygame/index.php?cb=40611

I’ve rewritten parts of chapter 1 and 2, mainly the part up to the job interview and the interactions party after your first case.
Playing reporters with Cam is unfinished and Meg’s and Dom’s scenes not written yet. Also, visiting your mother with Dom at the university isn’t written.

Hope you enjoy it and please let me know if it works better like this.

39 Likes

1 Like

@Winter Sorry for that! Just fixed it.

2 Likes

Congrats on the update @Rebelgirl !

1 Like

@Rebelgirl Great job on the update! I found a few bugs that you might wanna know of tho, like when hanging out with Megan and she asks you for your favorite music you can’t choose anything and you can only ask Dom one thing. I’ll look if there’s anymore :+1:

1 Like

As @PisceanLover said, the game crashes at the scene where me asks us what are favorite music is.

3 Likes

I am really enjoying this so far and can’t wait to see more. Unfortunately, like some others I have consistently encountered a couple bugs.

This first is the issue with choosing the music after your first case that has already been mentioned.

Another is an error that occurs in chapter 4 when Eva is about to tell her story:

This pop up shows regardless of who I decide to sit next to and causes the game to crash.

3 Likes

Bug:

1 Like