Supernatural in New York (WIP) Announcement on post 1442

Still that is amazing :flushed:! Sometimes the subtle things are what makes the difference between good and great!

2 Likes

Funny you should mention this. Someone I am close too actually got me a choker once upon a time, and I refuse to take it off. So I am all for this in any kind of context.

7 Likes

I am too. If Megan gets my MC a collar or Choker she’ll wear it all the time while blushing happily.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m kind of surprised that Megan is the “dom” type and not Grey

3 Likes

Grey could be but it wouldn’t be fair to the submissive lesbians or submissive straight men if there was only one real Dominant and it was a guy.

1 Like

I could make the same argument for the reverse. Honestly, I have romanced Grey before, and he didn’t seem like the Dominant type… he just seemed tough on the outside and sweet on the inside… I think those are called yandere? :thinking:

1 Like

Yandere will sniff your underwear, collect your used tissues, etc. Also they might try to kill anyone who gives you attention besides them. Yandere’s are also prone to panic attacks if the object of affection addresses them directly.

1 Like

Yandere is the best Dere. Hands down.

EDIT : I will not watch that video. Just the thumbnail alone is revolting.

2 Likes

Ok, so then maybe tsundere? I always get those words mixed up :sweat_smile: :sweat:

2 Likes

Shrug

1 Like

That’s the one you’re looking for :smile:

1 Like

Hi, guys! Sorry for taking so long to reply! I’ve started university this week and it’s been very busy.

@GenecoInheritor Didn’t listen to it before, but it’s great! And certainly something Meg would listen to while thinking of the MC.

@Le_Uyen Thanks! I have no idea why it keeps doing this…

I probably forgot to add it.

@Kanaya @GenecoInheritor I was thinking of adding Megan giving a submissive MC a chocker collar as a gift…I’m adding it.

@VioletHikari Grey is probably a tsundere. I think Bill is the dom of the boys.

@GenecoInheritor I know that song. I didn’t play yandere simulator but I watched youtubers do

I have songs that make me think of the story and characters and songs I listen to while writing to get me into the mood. If you have any songs that make you think of the game and your MC, please share them with me! I’m very curious and always looking for new music.

6 Likes

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I LOVE YOU.

I love this. You just made me super happy to read this. I look forward to how you write this scene. And I’m not even a sub. But I am willing to play a sub just for this.

4 Likes

I second this emotion except for the “not a sub” part.

1 Like

Who?

2 Likes

This song makes me think of Cam

And besides the “guy” part this is my MC with Megan

1 Like

WTF, WHO IS BILL?! TELL ME! :weary:

2 Likes

All good things to those who wait sweetie. She’s probably introducing a new character or Bill is a character’s real name

2 Likes

Bill is Beelzebub. He is a ro that will be introduced in chapter 5.

4 Likes

@VioletHikari Sorry for not replying! It was late and I was sleepy and I saw I was ignoring the two comments above and I guess I just thought I’ll answer in the morning. Now I’m answering this morning because yesterday I said I’ll add something to this post but got busy with other stuff. Thanks @Le_Uyen for replying.

I talk about him on tumblr in asks about the ros.

@GenecoInheritor I know the songs! Gorillaz is a band Cam listens to. A slave 4 u is so sexy.

Introducing in chapter 5.

@Kanaya @GenecoInheritor and others excited for the scene, here’s a teaser (if you choose the collar with a hoop)

Megan loops her index in the hoop of your collar and tugs forward, pulling you into her. You follow her lead, leaning in until your lips brush against hers. Her mouth teases yours with a soft push, a small nibble, a flick of the tongue.

6 Likes