Super System: Monster Evolution (Wip) [42k words]

Just got massive whiplash checking up on the posts from 2 days ago. Was not expecting any of that.
RDT_20231003_2242128751840314092379313

3 Likes

Oh, an insect could be fun. It would be like Chrysalis. Even if the MC in that one is a bit too magic focused rather than upgrade / body focused for my taste.

3 Likes

Okay Soo hear me out… What if there’s an mc that can evolve into a Chimera ant queen just like in HxH, that would be epic.

2 Likes

So basically like Cell / Meruem?

2 Likes

How would i evolve by eating Certain species or just a Unique evolutionary path

1 Like

I loved this game, wait a lot for the future, I think a cool species would be the slime reference to that slime anime

2 Likes

whole world is gonna fear the mc

11 Likes

You know, playing as a rodent with a possibility to evolve into a skaven like creature could be a fun idea to implement for sure :smile:

In the realm of nature, everything is possible. Merely because we have yet to witness a peculiar behavior like cannibalism within a species does not render it an impossibility. Hunger, for example, is an unfaltering motivator, that compels everyone to explore uncharted territories just to survive.

14 Likes

MC being reborn as a rat and eventually evolving into a Rat King with an army of magically empowered, armored, mutant rats. It’s kinda like a swarm in a way.

5 Likes

cool idea sadly my brain went to the myth of the rat king first.

2 Likes

Oh, that would be fun, Skaven are such fun little creatures. I’d love it.

I had guessed it could be something like that too, I just wanted to make sure if I was seeing foreshadowing where there’s none.

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Might be hard to implement in the story but evolving into some kind of Verminking or Great Horned Rat would be fun too.

3 Likes

Is there a way to be both powerful in magic and psychical or will we have to specialize or have many talents but master of nun

6 Likes

After going back into the tunnels and killing the crawler this show up

3 Likes

no more like this

8 Likes

oh bro you hit the right spot!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, this is Wip really makes it for me. This story got some insane potential friend.

2 Likes

This game reminds me of the manga Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling and the itch,io interactive game Trigaea, very excited to see where this is going.

5 Likes

There’s also REmonster in the same genre.

And damn, I had no idea there was an IF like that, thanks for the Info.

7 Likes

The update is now live!

I’ve added approximately 22,000 words.

Demo

Additionally, I’ve launched a Patreon for those who want to support my work. (The poll to determine the next starting species is also live on Patreon).

Patreon

I sincerely hope you find the new content enjoyable, and I appreciate your patience.

47 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes