After literal months of procrastination, I’ve finally begun work on this ambitious project. It’s a self-described “pseudo-cyberpunk high fantasy” in which you play as an aspiring adventurer in the city of New Treslan, newly accepted into a band of heroes.
Currently, there is very little available, just the prologue and character creation. My schedule is as chaotic as my mind itself, so I have no idea how often I’ll be updating this, but I hope to get some headway on it at least every few days.
To play the early demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/play/drdolphinrider/streets-of-treslan-a-stab-in-the-dark-re-reupload/mygame/
Also, the game has a Tungle, I guess: https://drdolphinwriter.tumblr.com
- Implemented class selection.
- Changed up the stats screen a little.
- Implemented the first traces of the magical Energy and cyberware systems.
- Reconstructed the game, as I lost the previous chronx file.
- Added tutorial mode.
- Overhauled gender selection!
- Added option to specify your beast form for all therianthropes except werespiders.
- Completed initial character creation, mostly
- Updated stats screen with fancy categories and such
- Some text fixes, courtesy of @Foxboi
- Added chapter headers
- Mraenis Snaerving, the Glacial Gunner
The vigilant, dutiful and no-nonsense guildleader of the City’s Champions, this Elven cryoturge is unwaveringly dedicated to their morals. They can certainly come across as cold in more ways than one, but it’s not hard to see the sardonic wit and golden heart that lie beneath their serious front.
- Carson Voland, the Fledgling Fleshshaper
One of your fellow recruits, an inexperienced Human carnoturge with an interest in self-modification. They aspire to become a sinuous killing machine, but have yet to get much headway in their transformation. Despite their unnerving ambitions and interests, they are one of the most amiable and playful people you might ever meet.
- Krun Derrak, the Watchful Warrior
The third recruit, a cudgel-wielding Birdman whose greatest asset is his perception far more than his strength. He may not be the most confident socially, but out in the field he has an unshakable faith in his abilities.
- Herala Moretti, the Deathly Detective
A Human arcanist, investigator, thanaturge and prankster. With an encyclopedic knowledge under her belt, she’s ready to help her fellow Champions - and the city - however she can.
- Jada Orson, the Bloodbound Brawler
A frequent patron of the Adjective Animal, Jada is a Human vampire who fights as rough as she talks. She can be hard to get along with, but she’s an ally to the Champions nonetheless.
-Giiran Kallask, the Dreamspeaker Dreamboat