Street Jam: The Rise (Finished and submitted)

When picking the baseball player route.

When picking the football player route and choosing to wear a special outfit for the third club.

As someone who has played the Def Jam games, I’m loving the demo. Any chance we could pick what our character wears during the story in general?

@Talyrion I guess I did not make it clear enough on the progress that that is where the game ends at the moment?

@GeminiSparkSP I will not spoil the future ones, but for now Spike is the only one in the game. As for Royal, what do you think? Does it seem like it?

@Jerlic I have no clue how you got that first error I went through the code and game and found nothing wrong at that point, the second is fixed, and no dice.

1 Like

Not really no. That’s why people keep asking, because she’s appears more like the main antagonist.

Very good! I’ve been wondering for a while what people think of Royal. As for the answer, I don’t do spoilers, if you really want to know then message me.

To be honest, that’d be a funny gimmick to be able to pursue Royal for the entire game as he/she shouts expletives and calls you a creep, just like when you meet them and have the option of flirting. I know I’d be down to do that lol

1 Like

Wait what? I can’t smash Royal? I wanted rivalamnce with him…

Really? I thought at least Jane would be included as well. As for Royal, you really can’t do a rivalry without the potential of it turning into romance. There’s just too much subtext behind it.

@L0G1C So would I, definitely.

@smuteczekbiczo Where did I say that?

@GeminiSparkSP You like older woman huh? I’m not too into them. As for rivalries, I’ve seen plenty other choice of games have rivals that don’t turn into love interests. I’m still not confirming either way, like I said if you really want to know message me.

1 Like

Jane is the lady you can sleep with after the first fight, right? The one who takes you to the yoga class afterwards? If it is, please make her an RO, we need more milfs.

I can’t seem to message you, I don’t know where the message button is. Maybe you can message me instead? I’m interested to see your stance on Royal.

you put lot of hard work on this we what thank you for taking all time and hard work

2 Likes

there’s an error during fight with Spike :v

The game insists that my actor’s surname is “Whatchamacallit”, with chosen surname acting as first name. The actual first name I’ve typed is nowhere to be found. :thinking:

@Takashi_Shin Thanks, I really appreciate that friend. I update more than anyone else on the forums for you all, your support and kind words mean a lot to me. You are definitely getting invited to the final beta.

@smuteczekbiczo odd that no one else has reported this when we are way past there, but I looked at the code for twenty minutes and found nothing wrong. If you can screenshot it I can find it.

@Ekaterina It all worked for me as you can see on this screenshot and this has not been reported before, what choices did you make? Are you sure you did not accidentally put your last name where you choose your first name?

1 Like

Actor, rich background, study, study, college, became part of a frat and very popular, needed a new outlet.
Name selection in detail:

Summary

So you gonna tell me your name, or what?

• These names all suck!
    What’s your actual name then?
  • Type: “Ethan”
    And what name represents your fam?
  • Blazin
    Then go and check stats screen:

Fixed, don’t I work fast?

I personally don’t like the use of “Ghetto” as a stat since its usually a word used to put down black people. Maybe unconventional would be better? or outlandish

Nice profile picture I was just playing swtor yesterday, and I myself am black and have no problem being described as ghetto. Me and my high school friends called ourselves that constantly. Perhaps I should make a poll?

2 Likes

At least when I see “ghetto” I get a clearer idea of what is being implied. And it suits the setting, while the definitions suggested above feel too watered-down and generalised.

2 Likes

No offense meant, but just because you don’t find it offensive doesn’t mean all black people feel the same way.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure what an appropriate replacement for ghetto would be, and it would be the best case scenario to find a suitable alternative. I do think that this issue is being blown out of proportion though. I’ve seen many people referred to as “ghetto”. It’s more of a state of mind than a prejorative to describe African Americans. I hope we can find a good synonym for it, but if there is none, I don’t think it’s that much of an issue. :confused:

1 Like