Stat Screen Color Shift?

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but whenever I go to the stats screen and I’m playing with a black background, the color of the screen always starts off white then transitions to black. This was something I just noticed today, I haven’t seen this happen before. I would include a screen recording if I could but it says that it isn’t authorized. But if anyone else wants to try to see if it happens, I’m currently playing with a black ground with animations between pages off. Try going from the main screen to the stats screen and maybe you’ll see what I mean.

Anyways, the point of this was to ask if there’s any way to turn this off. I check my stats quite often and I don’t really like watching the color of the screen shift every time I look at my stats.

1 Like

Omnibus, web, Steam, standalone apps (if it’s, which one)?

Something like this?

I think it’s normal because of the way CS works. Sepia is the default colour scheme. So when you boot the app, it starts in default and then loads the current setting. It’s a tid bit annoying, but otherwise not a big deal.

Yes that’s exactly what it is. It’s definitely not a big deal but I only just noticed it so I figured there was a way to change it since it wasn’t like that before.
@Szaal it’s the omnibus

1 Like

I recommend emailing this to support@choiceofgames.com so they can look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s always been like this for me. :thinking:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that ::slightly_smiling_face: