Star Wars

@Harian I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. There is no death, there is only the force, and I am it’s master.

I prefer Legends because of that stuff

I’m just hoping that more content can be added to the Legends universe, as I don’t consider the new star wars films cannon.

Technically SWTOR is still Legends and is adding new stuff through updates like Knights of the Eternal Throne or War on Iokath.

Sadly no more Legends continuation of the original trilogy, where fan favourites like Han Solo are still alive (within the New Republic era), Boba Fett is infected with a virus that prevents him from returning to Mandalore and Luke’s descendant Cade Skywalker is busy being cool.

I’m a huge fan of the new trilogy.

Honestly I think it’s okay to love all Star Wars, whatever era or canon it happens to be… :slightly_smiling_face:

You misspelled Kreia

One of the best things about Star Wars is the expanded universe, I wish Disney would take advantage of it more and actually make movies about the greatest stories in the EU, a Thrawn/Revan/Kreia/Vitiate movie would be great source material for a movie if Disney doesn’t fuck it up.

What about Kyle and Jaden.

Any EU characters would be great, well the vast majority of them at least.

So apparently Disney+ might be getting four additional Star Wars mini series (alongside the already confirmed The Mandalorian series, the final season of The Clone Wars and the Cassian Andor series):

• Qi’ra
  • Lando Calrissian
  • Finn
  • Poe Dameron