Speaker [WIP] (updated 2/3/21)

I really love this story, it’s filled with mystery . And the character are intriguing. So yeah! It’s really good! :blush:

4 Likes

as of today, the story has been updated to include the entirety of chapter 1! :grinning:

27 Likes

Found this

1 Like

lmao :sweat_smile: thanks for point that out! should be fixed now

2 Likes

Seems to be a well-thought-out book so far, I’m interested to see what happens. Also, can we see werewolves? Please?

3 Likes

I enjoyed playing through and the concept is intriguing, hope to see more. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh my god??? This is incredible! I loved everything about this WIP, the characters, the premise, the way you can interact with the characters. I absolutely love the MC’s sister and I would die to protect her. I’m already smitten with Sebastian and Li, and I can’t wait to see more of them and of everyone! Keep up the good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

@haledamage loved the update! Especially I liked Lily, but I’m also really looking forward to meeting Rory :relaxed: Found some slight mistakes while playing. Here:

2 Likes

“Scritch” is a bit of colloquial slang. Derived from the somewhat cutesy “scritch scratch” phrase, scritch can be taken to mean something a little lighter than a full scratch. A similar English colloquialism is “splish splash”. :wink:

3 Likes

I really love it. I love my sister! I love Az! I love Sebastian! I LOVE MY DOG LOUIS!! I love Nell! I love Liam!

Sorry, I’d like to leave coherent feedback, but I’m just a walking heart eyes emoji at the moment.

5 Likes

Finally went thru the whole demo this time and my mc can’t stop getting red around Li and Az great job so far author

1 Like

fixed the first one, but the other two should be correct :slight_smile: “wound” because it’s a mechanical watch that you have to wind up in order for it to work, and LadyUmbreon89 explained scritch much better than I could :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

there will be werewolves :grin: I can guarantee that

5 Likes

@LadyUmbreon89 Thanks for explaining :relaxed:
@haledamage oh, I got it now. Thought that it was a mistype or something. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

My mc over here flirting with Li and Seb. :sob:

3 Likes

@Maria_Winfield I have (potentially) some excellent news for you! On their tumblr, Rhi said they might include a polyamorous route with Liam/Lily and Sebastian.

5 Likes

I’ve already gushed about Speaker on Tumblr, but let me say again that I’m absolutely loving it. It’s possibly my favorite current WIP.

3 Likes

Whaaaaaat?! Don’t play with my heart like this

3 Likes

I actually read this WiP when it was first posted. Don’t know why, but at that time I just read it in a hurry I guess, so just felt like “it’s interesting, might check it out again later.” And that later turned out to be today, and after reading it again (this time properly), wow.

I loved how we are introduced step by step to the various fantasy elements. And the dialogues of characters perfectly sync with their personalities.

The only thing that I felt should be improved was the introduction of the Cowles family. I just felt that the character intros were a bit confusing. Li and Nell were fine, but the relations of the other members as to how they are related within themselves felt confusing.

Or maybe it’s just me feeling like that, so a post here in the thread briefly explaining their family tree would be nice. :blush:

4 Likes

Hell yea

1 Like