Spacing Out Release Thread

“Dare not…”

There was white sand around the base of the queen as well.

The name of the company was Nanoform

I liked the universe you created and the first half of the story was quite interesting, however the ending was too abrupt and the final battle sequence felt very much childish.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the errors you found and the comments, @Tuhin_Subhra_Maity

When will you release you’re game can you email me when you’re done with it. :grinning:

2 Likes

@Charles_Elrick_Dizon it is out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is Astra a romance companion , in the end when I last say that I like her she says something about 2 soul and it’s not possible and all is there a wayto romance with her I mean making family not one time …ok

She is not an option, only Valkyrie, Meatshield and the Queen.

3 Likes

I am sorry for your disappointment. I am actually writing a story in which she is the main character, although she is stuck in oblivion and on a fantasy world. So, she might appear to be a bit different from the way she is portrayed here.

1 Like

@Mayday - Did you wish this thread to be closed? Or perhaps renamed to reflect the game’s release?

There doesn’t seem to be another thread particularly for the released game, so maybe this one should be renamed somehow. Thank you.

2 Likes

I updated the Title and the original post. Please let me know if it meets your expectations.

You did a good job, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MayorIsles , this is the demo: Spacing Out - Astra's Story [WiP]

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much

I don’t understand what it means when u receive a red dot and a black dot.

Thank you for choosing to play one of my games. Red dots mark taking the best decision in a particular situation and black ones - a mistake. As far as I remember, there are achievements related to obtaining a certain number of either type.

1 Like

Good to see you around again Mayday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I like very much to comment on the endings, romances and achievements of this great game, it’s something I miss when I searched in the web about, can I comment here or is there another thread in which I can comment?