Space station alpha (interest check/announcement)

Wow those are some incredible questions and i will try to answer then as best as i can

The station commander set the station to meteor defence mode basically a really strong electromagnetic shield that that repels incoming projectiles

The year is 2050 fighter jets have been developed to travel into space and have the destructive power of a mini nuke

Again the fighter jets repelled them xD

modified f-22 is rising up in the atmosphere

Suddenly multiple waves of enemy fighters are decending on yoy and small guns are shooting at you from above the atmosphere.

That scenario appears unlikely. Also, my big guns would be bombarding any military facility capable of launching an aerial attack first in the opening salvos. (I am assuming fighter jets were not made to fly in space at the point of first contact.)

As for the station, how can a station’s shield generator and reactor remain up after constant bombardment from let’s say: 50 ships. Sci-Fi can “space magic” away a lot of things but you have to have some grounds in reality or science in other words.

I am not intending to rip apart your work, just trying to help you world build.

Oh no i totally get that and it was the first time using the shield it actually caused the main power source to blow a fuze alpha had been running off the backup gen for the past ten days when a bunch of engineers and a new batch of recruits including the MC arrived

Heh, when i red the title i thought it’s going to be about present time and our real Station Alpha :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think i am gonna change the name there is already a game on steam called space station aplha not like this though

Oh that mean I am going to try it out in November. Thanks both of you

1 Like

I am sorry to disappoint anyone who was waiting for a demo, due to family reasons i won’t be able to post the demo for at least another week :confounded:

4 Likes

Hey… you take care of you and yours. We are getting free entertainment so we can wait.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for being such a understanding person

Ok even though i can’t be working on the game doesn’t mean i am not here so i am gonna go ahead and clarify something for everyone

Summary

the “grunt” class in my game will not be a useless soilder on the battlefield i really shouldn’t have named it that because it is the least popular on the poll if you play as a grunt you will have the widest array of weapons to choose from. For example if your strength stat is high enough you can carry a minigun into battle or a shotgun just because i named it grunt does not in anyway make it worse than the other classes all classes will be aimed to be as entertaining as one others

Sorry for the ranting xD

2 Likes

Hii, Rogue xD I dropped in to see how your project was doing, and I like what you’ve got so far. Sci-fi, ZotE ish stuff is just up my alley :grin:

Hey there, glad you like the content so far, i know it is not much to go of but i am hoping to have a demo in the next week or two

Sweet! Like I said before, I don’t know any code to help with, but if you need help with the grammar and such, you can pm me anytime. My written English is better than some of the native speakers’:joy:

1 Like

Yeah the only reason i don’t have a demo up yet was because i spent the last week learning basic code and family commitments

Idk about how the code in here is, but if it’s anything like HTML, it’s not necessarily hard, but the smallest mistake does you in xD Idk about you, but when I write in English I spend so much time worrying about whether I wrote everything right xD

Lol we are having two conversations on two threads xD and it isn’t that bad like it takes me maybe a minute or two to find my error

Summary

Lucky. In HTML the system highlights a line where you made a mistake, but won’t tell you what it is. :angry: Oh, and if you spelled it wrong, that does you in too, because it’s a mistake and the system doesn’t recognize it.

1 Like

With choice script basically you do all your coding and put it in the scene file then you go to a file called index which is basically the game file and if you made a error it tells you the line and what you did wrong

Soooo. Jealous.pout At least I won’t have to do anymore code for good while.

If you do playtest in CSIDE it takes you to the line it with error and shows you the error too

1 Like