Space station alpha (interest check/announcement)

Yeah i wouldn’t even try to understand c++

I am thinking about learning it someday ( most probably next year )

1 Like

Can we kill all the xenos as revenge for what they did to America?

Of course, that would be generally be the grunt’s job being on the battlefield mowing then down

Cool, Im switching my vote then.

C++ isnt that hard, tbh. Most high level languages can be learned in a day. (Like nearly every coding language [html/css, java…])

Yeah ok good to know xD

I can second that for html java script and css but if you are talking about c++ you must be a natural and have some time alteration device

I learned it in 2 weeks in 9th grade…

1 Like

No way … seriously?

To that level that you could take it ( coding ) as profession ?

1 Like

I am with Futbol. I had that language mastered before the month was out and I spent the majority of class time playing in MUDs or playing FPS games in HS.

It helped I already understood programming from QBasic and Visual Basic (before .Net was a thing) but C languages aren’t that hard.

1 Like

How long did it take you to
master choice script?

I had the concept in less than a day. It took me another day to find an editor that I am happy with.

If you have any coding knowledge, just examine code from already made games. You will learn quicker, imo.

2 Likes

Yeah that is what a lot of people have been telling me xD

High languages are really similar to English so for me it was not hard at all. Just learning (and remembering) the proper syntax and commands.

1 Like

ooooohhh. Cool. Will we lead a team of troops?

1 Like

Well if you preform well in combat and get noticed you could get promoted ,edit the base way to get to commanding troops would be playing as a grunt and earning promtions

1 Like

Alright i have spent the last couple hours coming to terms with choice script but i still don’t known how to insert a choice can somebody please help thanks
:smiley::smiley: EDIT i figured it out nevermind xD

Ok, I have a couple of questions. If aliens came to Earth to blow stuff up (i.e. the US) how did they miss a space station that is as big as 10 rockets? Most stations have no weapons, we probably didn’t have shuttles or capsules packing weaponry easy prey and denies us a presence in space.

Why isn’t Earth under any form of constant bombardment and blockade? Keep your foe from trying to come at you and the xenos definitely have the high ground…

If you are going to attack Earth, you don’t give them time to pick themselves off the ground and work out a method of a counter attack. (Thinking of the Nuclear Toaster WIP.)

1 Like