Space station alpha (interest check/announcement)

oh right yeah i get what you mean be careful about what you say i think he is unstable

Just a little bit drunk :wine_glass:

1 Like

what? @Logan3000x unstable? he is one of the most normal guys I know

oy, @Centralrouge have you played xcom before? I think it will help you with your game.

1 Like

yeah i got a quite a bit of inspiration from it xD

1 Like

oh my god for all those whom have already made a CoG i take my hat of to you this is sooooooo dificult to even understand

Might want to try tutorial at Master List if you still have hard time to understand it

yeah i am on the wiki right now man :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

Might also want to check #game-development:choicescript-help category as well. I might already help you if I know ChoiceScript :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i have started wrtiting and have a couple hundred words but that was a far as i could get without coding gonna need a week to wrap my head around a this

and if you need something more you can invoque @Szaal or @DUNGEON_MASTER

2 Likes

Maybe looking other game code can help as well

1 Like

Also i think i had better check has anyone made or is working on a game similiar to this

This game sounds really interesting and fun just a quick question. Will the MC be spending most of there time in space? eg: on space stations and spaceships etc etc . Will we be going to Mars to fight the aliens? or will be fighting in them in space? Sorry that’s 2 questions. :yum:

1 Like

Oh no ask away, mostly on the space station or on missions. you will be mainly doing missions on mars

Sounds interesting and I am up for providing any help in coding ( problems or suggestions or anything ).

Thanks, probably gonna be setting a week aside for simply learning coding

Coding would only require 2-3 hours max for most of the things and 1-2 hours more for advanced things so don’t press too much for coding focus more on story.

1 Like

thanks for the solid advice and it is good to know it won’t take to long to learn code xD

Choice script is probably the most easy language out there. I mean just look at C++

1 Like