SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

I hope you are satisfied for breaking my heart. You did a great job at that. I was happier when I could pretend this ask didn’t exist.

Goes to read so fluff

2 Likes

Well… THE SEXY CALENDAR ONES ARE FULL OF FLUFF AND LOVE SO I’M GONNA GET TO THAT LOL BYE

2 Likes

Why would you even do that ?
F̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶

3 Likes

As someone that is fairly new to the fandom (have play the demo a couple of months ago, but never got around post in here because of too much to catch up and no time for it), would any of you, sweet would, give me a bit of a character guide? There are so many characters, and is confusing to read about people is not in the demo when you haven’t been following the forum or the Tumblr.

Haha, yea there’s a lot of information floating around. For now, the FAQ has some links to the revealed ROs which I copied and pasted below:

The Female ROs
The Male ROs
5 Likes

Here are some stuff of interest if this is what you are looking for

Names of the ROs
Physical Descriptions of the ROs
Character Sexualities
Leo and Tadea info (mentions sensitive topics like substance abuse among others)
About Charleston (Tom also makes an appearance and implied spoilers)
A little more about Tom (SPOILERS)
The Nestmates

Other stuff:

Gabby’s Conception (SPOILERS)
About the Setting
Masterlist of the Shorts

I should mention Israfael (or Izzy) is not an RO but ye :>

21 Likes

You are a life saver blue <3

And @Lychee I saw those posts, but thank you too <3

1 Like

Can I just say? Dang. Dang. Dang. I love the story so far??? The background changing color at times and the style of text you used for those parts were amazing. I was (am still) in awe, wow.

And I love the fact that there are so many RO’s??? Typical of me, I’m weak for the first people introduced that are important to the MC - Israfel and Ramiel. But I see Israfel isn’t an RO… So I guess it’s Ramiel and MC for my first playthrough >_< Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? :joy: (The information about the male RO’s also have me interested in Iain, oh no, I’m gonna have too much fun playing this)

Looking forward to more!! :grin:

4 Likes

Oh this story is so much fun!

1 Like

What’s the small update?

you mean the one from april?

Is that 5th April or May 4th? :sweat_smile:

It’s from April the 5th.

1 Like

Someone asked for Ramiel’s pov of when Gabriel spilled the beans on their romantic feelings for him and the drama around that.
I’m sort of interested in knowing what goes on in his head if Gabriel leaves Lani-something’s tent. (Forgot his name.)

Anyone else curious? He came across as jealous to me (whether he knows it or not), but what do I know?

I have many other questions, but I’ll formulate my thoughts better before I present them.

6 Likes

His reaction to sleeping with one of the fae changes depending on whether Gabriel has a crush on him. If you don’t, he’s amused and warns you that Michael will be pissed.

If you do have a crush on him, he’s protective and kinda mad about it.

Because...

tenor

26 Likes

I’d love to see what’s going on inside Ramiel’s head at that point.

1 Like

I think is if you are a close nestmate and not necessarily have a crush on him. for example my playthrough I was close to him on a physical level (let him touch me and heal me with his grace while touching me) but I just consider him a brother. he was protective and mad about the whole sleeping around with a fae.

9 Likes

So I played God of War and I now humbly ask for an option in the words of mighty Kratos to just call Daniel “Boi”.

Spoilers… I think.

14 Likes

I think he never use anyones name , you are either boi, head, woman or girl.

6 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, but what are YA novels? I have been reading the Tumblr page and this pops up frequently. I also used Google and it resulted in young adult fiction, but yet they are described in the Tumblr as some sort of self help books.

1 Like