SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

so this is how we will look like if we date Stephanie and make our body over 6f.

11 Likes

You… didn’t know that? I believe somewhere in this thread, the author did state that Lucifer is our dad. You can actually check out their tumblr as well! Very interesting!

1 Like

Well excuse me, but there is a lot of posts to read and I am just too lazy to read every single one of them :no_mouth:

Um, I don’t have a Ttumblr :sweat_smile:

You don’t need a Tumblr to view the author’s

4 Likes

Stephanie is 5′ 2″/157 cm.

I feel her pain more than I can describe ;-; but

Iain is 6′ 4″/193 cm.
Ramiel’s preferred form stands at 6′ 6″/198 cm.
Michael is 6′ 2″ (though when he pops down to earth, his height actually drops down to 5′ 10″) so 188/178cm.

5 Likes

As someone said, it’s still possible to read the author’s posts.

It has some nice little scenerios about various characters which if course includes “Lucy” as some people seem to call him. This includes what pops thinks of the MC’s ROs.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the big spoiler on Lucifer!

(?) What spoiler?.. @lokidemon007

that Lucifer Is really you all along…

Well, that is technically true; Gabriel was partially made from Lucifer’s grace, so that kind of makes them a unique fragment of Lucifer and their other parent. :thinking:

6 Likes

Cue the X files theme :laughing:

8 Likes

That would be a fun crossover.

@Black_Knight

Lucifer is actually Tom Selleck. His mustache is a power limiter, he shaved it off and became the king of hell.

11 Likes

I am leaving this here http://store.steampowered.com/app/771450/ERROR_Human_Not_Found/
a game , free

3 Likes

It seems I was flagged, I wonder who was the…meh… doesn’t matter. one bit of information about the game I linked, it has as lead designer our dear SoS: The Mortal Coil’s author @Dae-kalina.

10 Likes

Who do you all picture as Lucifer?

1 Like

It’s not a real person but… I picture him as Sparda from Devil May Cry lol

Before his fall I picture him like Cecil from FF

1 Like

I’m picturing Tom Ellis. :grinning:

2 Likes

I like to imagine Lucifer as conventionally attractive to the point where it borders on cliche. So I think the younger Lucifer looks like the inspiration for many a Michaelangelo statue (reflecting his former status as God’s favorite angel.) There is also the running theme of Lucifer being “bright” or “shining” in texts like the Septuagint, so I picture him as this impossibly blonde guy, lmao. For a younger Lucifer (which I define as pre-Fall, around the time of Gabriel and his first meeting in the tempest dimension) I picture him as a slightly older (say, early 30’s) Alexander Pettyfer.

For an older (post-Fall, modern era) Lucifer, I picture him looking similar to model Mark Vanderloo with a beard. He’s older now, less of a trailblazing visionary and more of a weary king full of cynicism and regret.

7 Likes

I like your older Lucifer @HeroBoots!

2 Likes