SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

@Schrodinger

I like Lucifer too!

Same here @Schrodinger i love Lucifer. This makes me wonder, how does everyone (meanibg you or your gabriel) feel about Lucifer?

• I really like him, he seems awesome.
  • Heā€™s ok, i definitely donā€™t dislike him.
  • Completely indifferent to his existence.
  • Not a big fan but i wonā€™t go looking for a fight.
  • Ready and willing to beat him down.

0 voters

2 Likes

I wonder how I should Cut luciferā€™s wings
4215d997f60f07e37e22940d968147552c9d4daad40d65ed1f6720e3667616df

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand how anyone could have an issue with him at this moment when all heā€™s done to us was save our lives as a child. I couldnā€™t care less about Daddy-Lucy not giving any fucks about his other children/grandchildren. As long as heā€™s riding and dying for me, Iā€™ll do the same.

13 Likes

I think some people are stating their opinion from their Gabrielā€™s perspective (those who like rping different personalities). For instance my main Gabriel either always feels conflicted (while still liking him) or still views him as an awesome angel. My opinion is that heā€™s awesome.

5 Likes

you should help lucifer

1 Like

Lucifer can go and suck it!..I WILL RULE HEAVEN!!!

images (1)

5 Likes

if you will rule heaven, the i will rule Hell

3 Likes

"MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN!?"

8 Likes

Everyone in here wants to rule something and here i am just wants to fall so i dont have anything to do with hell and luciferā€¦

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Being a ruler of either heaven or hell might has it perks. But a ruler always bound to be dethroned sooner or later though.

Kinda sucks that humans always involved in a fight between heavenly and demonic forces without their consent.

6 Likes

A technician interrupts Sabriel and she scowl as they nudge her to the side, taking your clipboard.

scowls

Is there a scene where we get attacked with Daniel by a rogue fallen/demon/nephilim or even an angel and for some reason we canā€™t fight back and only Lucifer can help us but he ends vup protecting Gabriel and neglegting Daniel, then Daniel gets hurt/nearly killed and when its over we get to lash out on Lucifer? (This where Gab knows Lucy is their father)

1 Like

thats awfully specific

11 Likes

Hahaha yup it sure is but i like something similar and itā€™s ok if thereā€™s none of scenes like this, still love the game

Do it! :joy:
Twenty characters

How long is the wingspan of an archangel? I question for recreational purposesā€¦

5 Likes

Uh huh, recreational purposes. :wink:

I know this post might be a little late, but I totally visualize Lucifer as Leslie Odom Jr - smooth and elegant - at least Pre-Fall.

14 Likes

@Dae-kalina Are you comfortable with fan art?

@Umbreonpanda Hey, hey! None of that double meaning now! :triumph:

1 Like