SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

there was a scene that the author took down where Gabriel was talking to a RO after sex.

1 Like

This sounds amazing, if it happens. I have a question do we get to have romantic feelings for gods and even maybe act upon it be it Roman, Greek, Norse or Egyptian? I know that this is not your main priority. And honestly your game is awesome either way I am just curious :blush:. And I kinda have a thing for gods. Saying it aloud sounds silly but if you have read any book written by Rick Riordan featuring Apollo youā€™d understand. :wink: Not to mention Loki, I mean he is played by Tom Hiddleston for crying out loud :heart_eyes: and then there is Chris Hemsworth as Thor :smiley:. I seem to have a slight problem. But nothing I am not used to. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Is it it possible to chew Ramiel for being an absolute impulsive idiot, but then continue to support him in this mad idea because, idiot or not, he is your friend? Or does being hostile to this plan of his drive a wedge between you and him immediately?

12 Likes

Okay then iā€™ll be looking towards those scenes

According to the author, it should be possible, but most of them wonā€™t feel as strongly for you as you might for them.

The Greek gods in particular wonā€™t hesitate to leave you without even a single glance back. To them, Gabriel was a bit of fun, but nothing more.

4 Likes

Shame I missed that.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I the only person who pictures Lucifer as Tom Ellis?

4 Likes

Really? Iā€™m picturing Mark Pelligrino, haha. The OG Lucifer!

6 Likes

Sameā€¦ thatā€™s all I can imagine now. Thanks, Supernatural. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I picture Nicholas Cage in that role.

3 Likes

@Dae-kalina Yaay an update. :smiley:

And that flashback scene. My poor Gabriel, that ā€œadorable nestmateā€ scene hurt (why are you so freaking dense Ramiel gdi). ^^

My Gabe will definitely chew Ramial out but probably also hear him out in the end, because she cares. But she definitely wont be excited in any way, as sheā€™s not as optimistic as Ramiel about the situation. I donā€™t plan on making her snitch on Ramiel, but sheā€™s pretty much convinced itā€™s only a matter of time before itā€™s discovered. And when Heaven finds out, he has not only doomed himself but other lives as well.

The Ramiel romance is going to be an angst-fest, and itā€™s going to be fantastic! xD

3 Likes

I can see that. Good choice. I wonder if Gabriel will be able to have kids?

2 Likes

Mmmm no your not the only one

1 Like

I always picture Lucifer as this guy.

5 Likes

Not in the game if I remember correctly. Someone else asked something like that on tumblr and I think that was sort of the answer.

For ROs that arenā€™t angels, I think it might be unlikely as that would create nephilim (which is any angel/whatever half breed according to heaven now. Thank Ramiel for that slight change of definition). In any case, the heavens would frown upon it quite a bit.

At least youā€™ve got Daniel. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ramiel just has to ruin the fun doesnā€™t he? For all of his fun loving self in the flashback tooā€¦
My poor Gabriel knows this isnā€™t going to end well but she loves Ramiel so no matter if it hurts her she is going to try to make it work if only for his sake.

4 Likes

No problem! ((And seriously, if you genuinely wish to learn and people are judging you, shame on them.)) If you have any other questions, please do ask!

Itā€™s really reassuring to hear this. I definitely want it to feel like your choice matters (else why have it?) even though many times the choice is not tracked outside of the scene (though some decisions are; for instance, be careful what you promise Auriel if you talk to her alone!)

@lokidemon007

Yes. (I mean, if you have no romantic encounters but an RO, that really doesnā€™t feel like an RO to me. And romantic encounters do not have to be of a sexual nature, just as you will be able to have sexual encounters of a non-romantic nature.) As for how much trouble you can get in, youā€™ll just have to see! :wink: (Though obviously, you donā€™t Fall.)

I may get around to putting it up in a separate file or something later. I just didnā€™t want to leave just the one there, and I havenā€™t finished any other teasers. (It was for Alice.)

@lokidemon007
There are some RO teases on the tumblr (Valentineā€™s Day extras. If you search V-day/Valentineā€™s Day on this gameā€™s tumblr thereā€™s one for Michael, Ramiel, Alice, Zaria, Iain (F!Gabriel) and Iain (M!Gabriel))

@Scorpio00 pretty much got the gist of it.

A bit of spoilery information about this. The most romantic of the gods are Anubis and Bastet, in terms of carrying a relationship into the present. The Greek are pretty indifferent, and the Roman arenā€™t much better. The Norse care, but regardless of who you might romance, they get more caught up in their own drama.

The only choice that (currently) prevents you from supporting him is leaving. And Ramiel wonā€™t hold anything against you (even if you rat, he forgives you.) Heā€™s not the type to blame you for his mistakes.

@Ventura
Ramiel is kind of the king of being dense. I believe Ramielā€™s romance path is probably the most angsty overall (But there is heavy angst in some of them, the type that, wellā€¦ probably wonā€™t make some people happy.)

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve danced handily around this subject. If you want a no-holds barred, possibly plot-ruining spoiler answer about this, proceed. Gabriel can try to have children with Laniwynn or Leochlan. However, thereā€™s a reason that Ramiel Falls, and you donā€™t, so what happens down that routeā€¦ you will have to see. :zipper_mouth_face:

Thatā€™s pre-Fall Ramiel for you. Oblivious to the harm he causes others.

Itā€™s really interesting to see what everyone pictures Lucifer as. None of them are quite how I see my version of Lucifer (Tom Ellisā€™ is too honest and too good-humored, Mark Pelligrinoā€™s is just too evil, I have trouble picturing Nicholas Cage as anything other than Nicholas Cage, though visually Lucifer from Danteā€™s Inferno isnā€™t too far from what I see as his ā€˜put the living fear into humansā€™ look.) Lucifer is capable of changing his appearance at will, and while he does have a preferred form, he frequently changes his appearance when he visits earth.

20 Likes

@Dae-kalina

Thanks for sharing!

@Dae-kalina Speaking of Lucifer, will we be able to join him, and potentially overthrow God?

2 Likes