SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Him of course :relieved::ok_hand:t2:

17 Likes

Iā€™m just looking forward to seeing everything that happens!

1 Like

Will we get to see lucifer again?

Thanks, dude! I really appreciate it.

Thatā€™s a really awesome version of Lucifer! He looks like the sort of fellow who could talk you into rebelling against God/selling your soul.

I feel like we havenā€™t seen the last of Lucy. Heā€™s such a fascinating character and @Dae-kalina writes him so wellā€”I canā€™t wait to see where she takes him next (and whether our Gabriel will be brought along for the ride.)

I wonder if anyone else has an image of Israfel they like. Realize he isnā€™t an RO but he was the first character that really stuck out to me. I knew exactly what I wanted him to look like.

Ben Barnes that kind of soft genteel face but yet still masculine. Just looks kind to me and at the same time like he will still kick your ass if you hurt his friend.

5 Likes

I love this choice game. It is very well detailed and filled with fun and joy.

I have been waiting for four months for an updateā€¦iā€™m gonna cry :cry::cry: if the author decides to scrap this wip

There will be an update coming soon regarding the fae scenes. Check out the link to the writerā€™s Tumblr in the original post.

3 Likes

I think this question was stated somewhere and I answered it tooā€¦ but I imagine him looking like

Gallery of Lucifer

his appearance:
[]
his beast form:
More About Lucifer - Danteā€™s Inferno

1 Like

Danteā€™s Inferno is an excellent book! Ooh, that would be a good game!

Boy, do I have a surprise for you! Lol

2 Likes

Pardon? I would love to find out!

Old game but itā€™s pretty good imo. Although it doesnā€™t exactly follow the book 100% but yeah

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I do not have either console.

Well, thereā€™s the joy of watching game play videos on Youtube! :rofl:

3 Likes

@Umbreonpanda
(That moment when you encounter an interesting game you wanna play but itā€™s on a console you donā€™t have and therefore, with tears in your eyes, are forced to watch it on YT, killing the joy of you being the one playing and making the decisions you wanna make.)

5 Likes

What fun is there in that? But Iā€™ll think about it!

1 Like

I actually do thatā€¦ a lot. Especially with PlayStation games because I donā€™t have one but the games are always awesome. I am a sad person. :frowning:

4 Likes

Hell i watch people play games that i own ( Namely Xcom 2 since i can barely beat it on normal)

5 Likes

like I always say:

nothing like watching gameplays on youtube to remember my poverty

5 Likes