SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

For the weapon thing my first Gabriel uses a staff like the pacifist bean he is. My second Gabriel uses.a rapier cause i love the suavw dialogue for his character.

1 Like

Fan art.

My female Gabriel settling into parenthood:

7 Likes

Improbably large battleaxe.

No need for subtlety when your enemies are in pieces

1 Like

I love rocking my Morningstar about. I kinda imagine my Gabriel like Sauron at the beginning of LOTR and just wreaking havoc left and right, shattering enemies lines and sending the sods flying through the air.

Also, a Morningstar annoys Michael which is always a plus in my book :laughing:.

7 Likes

Annoying Michael is fun!

Nice game. One question, what will the MC do for a living?

3 Likes

They work for the police. As a detective I think.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing Gabriel in the Earth job!

3 Likes

@Dae-kalina So, I know Lucifer isn’t an RO (that still bugs me!), but can I at least flirt with him?

1 Like

isn’t he our dad? @VioletHikari

9 Likes

I wanted Lucifer to be a RO but then I found out that he’s actually our dad and changed my mind real quick lol

7 Likes

I love how I keep seeing you wanting to date/flirt demons/dark entities like with the shadow and Lucifer in Supernatural in New York and now this Lucifer here :laughing:

2 Likes

@Logan3000x and @forest Wait, what?! :scream:

According to the author, there are a couple of chances to flirt with Lucifer, just so there can be the maximum possible awkwardness when the big reveal drops.

7 Likes

Yeah, he’s our daddy. It would be awkward to throw a fling at him now, wouldn’t it? Though our Gab doesn’t learn about that until later. :smile: The way I see it though, if all angels come from God, then it means they’re all more or less related to one another, aka the theme runs in the family… if you get my meaning.

7 Likes

That would be several different kinds of awkward!

2 Likes

After watching devilman crybaby I can back to this glorious project

Can humans fight against possession and win? And if so could they possibly use the spirit or entity’s powers?

according to Tumblr; no.

3 Likes

Then is there anything humans can do to spirits if they don’t have powers?
Also I have to che k this tumbler for petes sake

The Tumblr is really fun!