SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

@Dae-kalina

Can Fallen have nephilim?

Heads up, a lot of spoiler-filled answers in this post. So if you donā€™t want spoilers, you should probably skip this entire thing.

@Vanessa_Pang

Yes to the first question. As to the second, I donā€™t consider them ROs. You meet them in this flashback, and they propose the idea of having children with Gabriel in the second flashback you have. However, they are both interested in the children, not really Gabriel as a person. And they are not in Gabrielā€™s life after the flashback for reasonsā€¦

A. (And this is kind of a minor point) God is not ā€˜Fatherā€™ to the angels in this world. God does not have a gender (thatā€™s a human construct assigned to God. God is their Creator, or parent if they feel like using it, but most just use God and creator.) B. You can become the leader of Heaven. More than that, you will have to see.
And yay, more fancasts! (Is it weird that I have specific people that I see for some rolesā€“like Ramielā€™sā€“but while I know other characters, if you asked me who Iā€™d like to see play them Iā€™d just stare at you without an answer?)

The four horseman do show up. War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. ((Iā€™ve got sketches of each of them, but hereā€™s a very in-progress/still kind of sketchy version of War.))

The plan wasnā€™t for Lucifer to be able to rule Heaven (but he can destroy it.) I might look at this option, however. Itā€™s certainly an interesting twist.

Not specific mentors. They were all taught how to be warriors of Heaven, and theyā€™ve sort of been given a crash course in being archangels by reading the rules and books and occasionally talking to the retired ones, but thereā€™s no specific figures they would look up to as a mentor.

Fallen can have children, but they are not Nephilim.

As for the whole fae and Ramielā€™s kids, heavy spoilers on the scenes to come, so read at your own risk:

Lyana does die in childbirth. However, both Leochlan and Laniwynn are not surprised as Lyana is a very weak fae. Hence why they will still be interested in fae/angel hybrids.

As for letting anything happen to Ramielā€™s kids: The Council wants to know if fae/angel hybrids are a danger like human/angel (Nephilim) hybrids are. To that extent, Gabriel is tasked with raising and training Ramielā€™s kids (not an option, for those of you who want nothing to do with it. Orders are orders.)

What I will say on the result is this: Ramiel Falls. You do not. And Laniwynn/Leochlan are not mentioned as ROs. You, however, do not kill the Nephilim.

I cannot and will not say much more on the subject, as there are things at play which you will not see until end game and to reveal them now would give away far too much. This will probably leave you with more questions than answers, but so it goes :wink:

33 Likes

@Dae-kalina

That was fascinating! And no I donā€™t find it weird that you have specific people in mind for your roles. I have my male and female Gabrielā€™s cast.

One of my female Gabriels is going to be upset I see.

My male Gabriels and other female ones will deal with it.

2 Likes

Eh, rules are rulesā€¦ Would have still preferred killing them. Wouldnā€™t training them make them more of a threat?

5 Likes

same.(obligatory 20 ch)

@Dae-kalina about that order, crap. My Gabe would give his life for his siblings and Daniel; other creatures, not so much. Heā€™s too busy archangeling and stuff :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ā€¦If that was true, the story would endā€¦ With pieces of Gabriel strewn everywhere. :unamused:

Oh noes :open_mouth:

My thoughts exactly. Wouldnā€™t training make them more dangerous?

1 Like

I think is more like ā€™ Watch upon them and if they go out of controlā€¦put them to sleepā€™ type of situation.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, Iā€™m really excited about making Gabriel fall from grace. Also nice WIP!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to see how close I can take Gabe without him falling.

2 Likes

In this case, does Ramiel find out that Gabriel essentially raised his kid? And assuming you have a positive enough relationship, can you disclose this? Will Daniel find out and how does he take the news?

More importantly, can we reunite Ramiel with said kid?

3 Likes

I always go for the path that gets me the most power in the end (Iā€™m weird that wayšŸ˜…)

1 Like

I am looking forward to seeing more of the fiasco with Ramiel!

Personally Iā€™m more interested in fighting with Michael.

5 Likes

Both sound good. Also looking forward to the cop stuff.

3 Likes

@Dae-kalina Iā€™m getting some Black Widow vibes from choosing our weapon/deciding which strategic route to take. Especially with the dagger/hang back and shore up weak points in the offense and the gauntlets/sneak behind options. :relaxed: Are we going to be doing some Black Widow moves at some point? 'CAUSE Iā€™M READY! LOOK AT THIS GREATNESS! ā†“

I also wanted to tell you that youā€™re doing a great job at writing all of this and keeping up a separate page for extra information, characterā€™s reactions, and upcoming scenes. I commend you on that and it shows how much hard work youā€™re putting into this. :raised_hand:

3 Likes

If the answer is yes to those two questions the Ramiel romance can potentially be even more complicated. ^^

In short: You were in love with an oblivious Ramiel, he had a Nephilem and fell, you essentially raised his kid, and then many years in the future you yourself are raising ā€œyourā€ kid and can then potentially romance him, making him kind of a co-parent. Soo apparently ā€œco-parenting each others childrenā€ is your potential destiny. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes