SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

That sure was something! Loved it!

Okay so normally I’m quite the lurker on this site but I just finished my playthrough and I friggin loved it ! The dialogue the characters the world all very interesting even if I’ve only gotten to see the surface. It was great and I cannot wait for an update.

1 Like

The only response to this that I can think of is that Helen of Troy is really Gabriel (and therefore not a human female at all).

If it helps, you aren’t alone. Pretty sure I permanently ruined @Savriss’s Gabriel for anyone other than the non-romanceable fae chieftain.

1. I have zero idea what “The chad option” refers to, though I can infer based on there being only two paths where you rip the robes.
  2. Yes, yes it should. It’s been fixed. (Or at least, should be.)

Also, no official announcement on here or tumblr as I’m not posting the whole update at once (I’ll do an official announcement when I’m done.)

@maj12
Welcome to the thread! I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far. There’s a formal update coming soon, and rolling ones are happening sporadically.

Time for informal patch notes (This is not the official update): all of Laniwynn’s paths are now available, (and if you haven’t tried to take the lead with her while playing an experienced Gabriel, you might be in for a surprise) and all of Leochlan’s have been revised (to be more on par with the length of Laninwynn’s.) That means if you’re a Leochlan fan, I’d recommend a replay as his paths have all doubled in length.

33 Likes

I have been dying following this topic :joy::joy::joy: Ezor(a) was just an interesting character I found out about on tumblr and now that I’ve read the forum I want to see more of this :joy:

E is unfortunately a cut character but that doesn’t mean they won’t live on in my heart /single tear

Or what if Gabby was Marlowe’s muse who pretty much inspired the line? Double irony since it’s in Faustus :)) (though I can see Lucy being like “of course what fool wouldn’t want you” and at the same time “your suitor is not up to standard”)

9 Likes

Will there be references to Dante’s Inferno?

“You only sent a thousand ships? My baby is worth a million ships! Get out!”

11 Likes

I just read the demo the other night, then immediately wandered off to browse the tumblr and forgot to say hello here! I’m hooked on this WIP and I can’t wait to meet more of the characters ingame!!

4 Likes

Correction: at least a million ships (which we all know father dearest will keep changing in value until Gabby tells him to stop)

4 Likes

It’s true. Laniwynn made it quite impossible for my Gabriel to move on; Oh, the angst of an immortal pining for another!

1 Like

Agreed. I would romance Leochlan in a heartbeat, but alas it is not possible. My poor heart…

3 Likes

Guess I don’t see the appeal. Great for a hook up, but I’m keeping my eyes on the prize.

6 Likes

oh hey look a distraction

1 Like

Honestly, of the fae siblings, the one who sparks my interest the most is the one pregnant with my nieces/nephews.

But I don’t get the impression the game will go there.

4 Likes

I believe she dies in childbirth.

I like Leochlan.

Petition for Leochlan to be an RO :joy:

In all seriousness I understand that he wouldn’t fit in with the story. But my heart still yearns.

2 Likes

I like Leochlan the way he is.

4 Likes

I’m more excited to get to bond with Daniel tbh

/tries to be best parent for this kid because guess who is weak for fam feels

23 Likes

Same she sound so nice…

Same she sound so nice… and yeah she dies