SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Wait, so if we purse a relationship with Anubis and/or Bastet, are we still together in the present day? If not, is there a option to tell your current companion that you dated a Egyptian God/Goddess?

1 Like

I thought that the greeks and romas were the same gods but different names.

@Voldy
Join Lucifer, absolutely. Overthrow God? Well, the opening of the game says ā€œYour God is dead.ā€ So the question is, is Gabrielā€™s God alive? Itā€™s rather difficult to overthrow someone who is dead.

@Umbreonpanda

You will not still be together with any deity in the modern day. All the deity relationships end at the end of those flashbacks. However, you may be able to resume some sort of relationship with certain ones. As for telling your current companion that you dated so and so deityā€¦ be careful what you wish for. I might include that option, but I would point out that it will more likely than not come across as bragging, which would put most of the romances off. (Ryder would actually be intrigued, for one though.)

In this world, the Roman gods were created as separate deities (playing into the power of names as well as how belief functions as a power source in this world) because of the humans. This is why the Roman and Greek gods loathe each other. The Roman gods became more powerful as the Greek gods power waned, usurping their home (though the Greek gods would say that they left of their own volition, tired of the fickleness of their former subjects).

15 Likes

Wait. Gabriel can have children with Laniwynn/Leochlan? Are they ROs?

ā€¦Can we become him? Can we feel the void left by ā€˜Fatherā€™?

nice! I really like that approach you are taking.

Lol same canā€™t picture Nic Cage as anything else but Nic Cage love Mark Pellegrinoā€™s version of Lucifer also if Death shows up in the game Iā€™ll probably picture him as Julian Richings.

1 Like

That the guy from Supernatural?

Yep thatā€™s the one from Supernatural.

1 Like

He was good! Iā€™ve only seen clips of him, but Iā€™ve liked what I have seen!

this is my vision of Lucy
Old Lucifer=Al Pacino

Middle age Lucifer=Jon Hamm

Young Lucifer=?

14 Likes

That works! Very nice!

Difficult to overthrow, but easy to replace. Iā€™m not asking can Gabriel become God, no. Rather, can the Morningstar take his place, as ruler of Heaven? Or will we simply destroy it?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some True chaos ending over there. :smirk:

1 Like

i would actually like to make Lucifer become god and lead fallens into heaven and go to the where the cherubs are hiding and slay them.

11 Likes

@Dae-kalina. Did the current archangels have any mentors?

1 Like

Waitā€¦ so Ramiel fell because he had sex with one of the Fae.

ā€¦ I have a horrible feeling that trying to be a nice dude while being absolutely loyal to God will be a hard job.

3 Likes

he fell because he had a child. he could go and fuck as many people he wanted, the problem was the child. @Jaxx

7 Likes

Iā€™m wondering what happens to Ramielā€™s kid.

1 Like

I donā€™t think they made it.

1 Like

So the kid was killed, just for being a nephilim?

1 Like