SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

For my first Gabriel my favorite blade is the quarterstaff since he mainly heals during battles.

My second one uses a rapier for either grace striking, sneaking, or charging the front (i can’t decide which position suits him best :sweat_smile:).

My third one uses a morningstar and either shores up wesk points in the defense or charges the front.

Gab with the sword and shield ftw

1 Like

Im totally amazed,this is some good content dude (or girl), but the only bad thing is thatcomes to an end

My Gabriel is based on the comic character lucifer lol

I wanted both Iain and Alice to be my partners so we could dub our team “Iain and his angels”

1 Like

That could be funny!

@Dae-kalina You are the seraph Gabriel. You possess two large white wings in the stats it says I have white wings even thot chose gold wings.

Not sure if know about this error but here it is

When your a Seraph you do have white wings. Gabriel hasn’t developed much yet and their physical appearance is kinda default at that point. I believe Daekalina said wing color changes as an angel grows and develops more individuality sort of like grace.

1 Like

I love seeing headcanons likes this. Might have to see about including a conversation between Ramiel and Gabriel re their Angel Blade in the present time line :thinking:

@Pedro_Ferreira
She/her generally speaking.

Alice says it would be more accurate to say Alice and her angels. She doesn’t consider a good candidate for being described as an angel.

@Logan3000x
That should only say that during the first scene, until you get to the second scene (where you get to make your Angel Blade and wing selection). Was this from a new game or a load?

@Terrell_Williams
I believe it should be fixed this time. Please do let me know if you get the error again.

5 Likes

This was during the fae arc. It was a load

There’s the problem. It’s only a recent addition, so if you load rather than playing from the start will skip over where the variable seraph is changed to false at the end of the first scene. I’d try it again playing through, as it shouldn’t be possible from a new game to have it still say seraph beyond scene one (loads are going to break the game more likely than not after an update. I haven’t made an official update here, but I’ve been pushing some background updates like the stats_screen).

5 Likes

@Dae-kalina

What was Ramiel’s Angel blade?

Ramiel’s Angel Blade

Ramiel–A pair of katars. (Indian katar, punching dagger). Ramiel believes killing is very personal, and as such he should get up close and personal. He also tends for towards physical, so the short, bladed weapons suit his preferred, more hands-on style of fighting.

8 Likes

So I can’t draw, but I found a pair of apps to help me create close to what I envision what my Gabriel(s) look like. Thought I’d share. They aren’t in any particular order.

1st Gabriel

2nd Gabriel

3rd Gabriel

4th Gabriel

I tried to also add a bit of their personalities as best I could.

So I said before, my main Gabriel will end up using a staff…but it’s possible that most of my Gabriels will end up using it as well (at least 2 will anyway). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just found that app too

Thanks for letting me know!

@Dae-kalina Was the scene in heaven removed or something?

*pokes thread*
Guys, guys we have potential conspiracy theory material :smiley:

SPOILERY MATERIAL AND LINK BELOW

18 snippets. 1 for each RO, 1 for Daniel, 1 for Lucifer, and 1 for Israfel. No names, deliberately ambiguous, altered in some cases to preserve this. Some are determinant, others set. Most cannot be reached in the same playthrough, and some are from character viewpoints other than your own.

Snippets can be found here:
SoS: The Mortal Coil

Thoughts? gg

9 Likes

Conspiracy theories for the game? I’ll go take a look!