SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP, Cover Art Done Oct. 29, post 1821)

modern-fantasy
adult-fiction
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

I like your game and I look forward to see the whole game.

This is amazing I love your work! :heart_eyes:

More like an aunt/uncle/untie who is liable to burn down the kitchen if left to their own devices…

@squarelyblue got them for you! Though for at least a light inclined Daniel it’s less “I hate you” and more “I owe you nothing.”

A solid plan I approve of.

@Marceline_Reyes
@Morphine linked the post, but here’s a condensed version for you as well!
Angels can be created by God (or rather the automated production based on available resources that God has set up) or by other angels; angels create other angels by tearing out some of their own Grace and combining it with that of other angels. It’s allowed, but few do it because it can come at a high cost. All angel children are treated the same, however, and parents are not supposed to claim or acknowledge their offspring, hence why Ramiel looked for a different species of partner.

This is an equally valid, though more difficult for me to write personally, way to approach it. Maybe he’ll grow on your Gab, maybe not; either way is supposed to be supported.

@Jender
Definitely not, though thanks for the sentiment! :smiley:

Quite possibly. Though I hope someone doesn’t realize until the game is out… the revelation does feed my gremlin heart.

@Bizimo and @PlantHoarder
Thank you both! I hope you continue to enjoy it, and that it’s worth the wait!

Of course it is! I’ll wait for as long as I have to for Ramiel :heart_eyes:

@Dae-kalina willl there be cooking mishaps for Gabriel?

I headcanon that so hard. Ain’t no way Gabriel has intrinsic knowledge about making french toast-- hundreds of slices of bread were sacrificed along that journey

Gabriel:

Who knew being a human was so difficult? :angel:

fire alarms go off. Sabriel runs in with a fire extinguisher Sabriel: “HOW???”

A few of my Gabriels will be bad cooks. Others will be decent.

It’s canon that at least at first Gabriel is not a good cook. The last time they were expected to cook was way before electricity and can be summed up by roasting meat over a fire–little skill involved. It is one of the skills you can raise, as an interaction with some of your coworkers.

There’s also a short featuring Daniel and Gabriel’s bad cooking here if anyone is interested.

Sabriel: Okay, Gab. Here is your new home and job and identity. Now you know how to cook food and feed a small child, right?

Gab: Duh, I’ve been to earth before. I know how to hunt wildlife and cook it over a spit.

Sabriel:

@Dae-kalina

Can a Gabriel with high affinity use Grace to cook?