SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Well he is your parent, so thatā€™s good lol.

7 Likes

@Marceline_Reyes

See @No_This_Is_Patrick post why he is not a RO :rofl:

1 Like

What?! No way! Is that for real?! How come?? :fearful:

Yup.

1 Like

Welp now I feel disgusted at myself

3 Likes

Hahaha, I love it every time I see people finding out about Lucifer. We all went through the same :joy:

21 Likes

Glad to know Iā€™m not the only one :joy:

2 Likes

Sometime I feel like my Gab is the only one that doesnā€™t really care for Daniel. He didnā€™t get a choice in having the kid foisted on him, he has exactly zero parenting skill and he knows it, finally the last time he he was watching over kids his nestmate ended up Falling which kinda taints his view of the whole thing.

6 Likes

My Gab doesnā€™t really care for Daniel either. Sheā€™s not mean to him, but neutral at best. Heā€™s a job for her, no less no more.

I feel your pain. I wanted Lucifer the first time Iā€™ve played too but then my poor naive-self went on Tumblrā€¦ :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

Guess itā€™s time for me to go on Tumblr lol

1 Like

. Ramiel tried having a kid with a fae, not an angel.

Yep, itā€™s full of info like this and other goodies like details on characters not yet in game!

3 Likes

Oh I know that. I meant that I assumed that angels reproducing with other angels are forbidden thatā€™s why Ramiel tried having a kid with a fae and not another angel. Turns out that Iā€™m wrong apparently.

Anyways, thank you so much for the link! :smile:

@dae Your writing is insane. I am shocked that you arent a rich and famous writerā€¦or ARE YOOOOU???

4 Likes

The obligatory heartbreak and then reveal. Tbh if there was a drinking game on this, weā€™d all be dead from alcohol poisoning

8 Likes

Iā€™m just looking forward to seeing overprotective daddy Lucifer!

5 Likes

I like your game and I look forward to see the whole game.

3 Likes

This is amazing I love your work! :heart_eyes:

More like an aunt/uncle/untie who is liable to burn down the kitchen if left to their own devicesā€¦

@squarelyblue got them for you! Though for at least a light inclined Daniel itā€™s less ā€œI hate youā€ and more ā€œI owe you nothing.ā€

A solid plan I approve of.

@Marceline_Reyes
@Morphine linked the post, but hereā€™s a condensed version for you as well!
Angels can be created by God (or rather the automated production based on available resources that God has set up) or by other angels; angels create other angels by tearing out some of their own Grace and combining it with that of other angels. Itā€™s allowed, but few do it because it can come at a high cost. All angel children are treated the same, however, and parents are not supposed to claim or acknowledge their offspring, hence why Ramiel looked for a different species of partner.

This is an equally valid, though more difficult for me to write personally, way to approach it. Maybe heā€™ll grow on your Gab, maybe not; either way is supposed to be supported.

@Jender
Definitely not, though thanks for the sentiment! :smiley:

Quite possibly. Though I hope someone doesnā€™t realize until the game is outā€¦ the revelation does feed my gremlin heart.

@Bizimo and @PlantHoarder
Thank you both! I hope you continue to enjoy it, and that itā€™s worth the wait!

19 Likes

Of course it is! Iā€™ll wait for as long as I have to for Ramiel :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Dae-kalina willl there be cooking mishaps for Gabriel?

1 Like