SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Where can I find the Alice scene?

@Dae-kalina Yes Itā€™s much more clear. Too bad for you Tom. You donā€™t know what you miss muahahaha :wine_glass:

Can someone point me to the info about the Romances?

@VelvetDivine
female: SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP, Poll Link in Post 2022 for RO Portrait)
male:SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP, Poll Link in Post 2022 for RO Portrait)

4 Likes

Was not expecting that one scene it really made me blush :wink:

1 Like

I noticed there is no Micheal in that male RO post. So at which point and why did he become a RO?

1 Like

I am all for Michael x Gabriel here :joy::joy::joy:
Gabriel: lets do it!!! :grin:
Michael: (shutters) i dont know howā€¦:thinking:
Gabriel: SHIET! I dont either :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Tbh am really looking forward to family feels ft Daniel and Gabby. Especially since weā€™re not quite sure who or what the big bad wants other than Daniel (otherwise why would God ask Gabriel to watch over him)

8 Likes

Are we 100% sure that it actually was God who asked Gabriel to watch over Daniel, and not Lucifer?

7 Likes

You know aside from the tattoo and the ā€œappeals to higher powers for guidanceā€, Leo actually reminds me of a character from a webcomic I read a few years ago called Strays. Hereā€™s a pic of the character (I canā€™t remember his name) :

Screenshot_2018-03-25-04-40-30-1

1 Like

Yeah Dae-kalina made it clear that Lucifer doesnā€™t give a damn for the Satanspawn. What surprises me is how many of the readers seem to be taking this personally.

5 Likes

Really? Huh, for some reason Iā€™m completely surprised to hear thatā€¦ Oh well.

ā€¦there are weird people in this worldā€¦ honestly I would only be getting offended if Lucifer hated my Gabrielā€¦ ok not really, itā€™d be more accurate to say Iā€™d be heartbroken if he hated her!

6 Likes

Itā€™s more because we are taught to always love family so when someone rejects theyā€™re offspring right off the bat then we get supper appalled then angered.

I admit that I get surprised when I hear of scenarios where the family members reject their young ones, and depending on how they treat them (I mean abuse) determines whether I hate them of not. But if itā€™s just simple rejection, all it does is surprises me for a few minutes or hours, and then thatā€™s that. The reason why I feel like this is probably because I have heard too many stories (both fiction and nonfiction) of the young ones getting rejected by their familiesā€¦

@Dae-kalina

Will Gabriel get to pick favorite Earth food?

1 Like

Mmm.

Why am I here perched as a bird on a wire in the sunny afternoon, french tips tapping against china teacup, suddenly wondering about Gabrielā€™s other parent? Wondering if they had a hand in Michael being placed in their nest, knowing how staid and loyal to Heaven and its rules he was, and using such knowledge and him to their own ends, which ended up in events to Gabbyā€™s own detriment. (A horrendous notion hits that Gabeā€™s very creation would help push Lucifer to fall, leaving a void in the power left behind.) Hence Michael attempting to mend the trespass against his only love with a truly special brand of blunt force and stifling overprotectiveness, all the while fearing Gabriel would too be led astray.

Mmm, indeed.

As blessed as a first time union for Mickey and Gabby would be, I cannot quite bring myself to put my angel through such awkward ineleganceā€“Michael erratically backing up far too far away, boxing himself into a corner, determinedly steering at all the wrong anglesā€¦:crying_cat_face:
{inserts video of a twenty minute parallel parking attempt}

Still, always and forever my one true pairing, yet I am also unfettered with fascination by the poly possibility of Gabriel as the pivot in a vee relationship with Ramiel and Michael.

11 Likes

I understand ya :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okay, but is nobody going to talk about how we can confess our feelings to Ramiel? I didnā€™t even know this was an option until I saw it talked about on the tumblr page.

4 Likes

Me neither!! :scream: I had to try it and see for myself after reading that in the tumblr

2 Likes

It had me so shook, but also I loved the angst that followed so :smirk:

I love Ramiel but putting Mr. Oblivious through that pain was way too satisfying, hahaā€¦ And the fact that that is possibly Gabrielā€™s last interaction with him before he falls? O u c h.

6 Likes