SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Angel’s grace have a scent depending on the angel personality . @VioletHikari

2 Likes

Oh the poor Gabs. :cry:

Just one for the sake of my sanity.

@VioletHikari
Way back when I was asking for ideas for Grace scents, @Quaintrelle made this comment

Now that I have the selectable Grace scents narrowed down, I could not resist presenting them in a similar fashion (though with less effortless panache).

14 Likes

I’d go with ruthless then.

Definitely emotional for my main Gabriel

My male Gabriel is going for number 10! :slight_smile:

Intimidation for my Gabriel, you don’t cross a archangel, never.

2 Likes

My female Gabriel has suave.

My brain auto added “by l’oreal paris” to the end of your statement…

6 Likes

{polishes opera glasses after (re-)reading the Leochlan steam}

This too is why I have dance, dancers, and body mods in everything I write, the tangible, inescapable sensuality. Worth the wait, and your words are always worth their weight in gold.

And lo, you went and made the love-bite flaunt at Rami reality. You did that. How do I love thee, @Dae-kalina let me count way number 3.1415926535897932384626…

O, Ramiel–the sweet, delicious pleasure pains.

And the reactions to his selfish surprise are astoundingly varied.

Shocked neurosis
Righteous indignation
Suffering disillusionment
Mellow understanding
Joyful acceptance

My absolute favorite mood is disillusionment, “Leave, before you get dragged into it.”

It calls to mind the moment–the very sound and movement of–that pedestal Gabriel placed him upon begins to crack and sway. That moment when you lose all hope and you know everything is going to change, including your heroes. That moment of standing on the precipice with the sole thought being that you’re going to lose him, a heartbeat before realizing you’ve already lost him.

The dialogue is perfect there. The tears perfect. 'Tis the epitome of my Gabriel, the only one that fits well and tight, instantly, deeply hurt, the lashing out, everything save the “Leave”.

My Gabby wouldn’t end up leaving. That’s how Ramiel avoids the pain he causes, she wants him to see for the first time and not be spared. She wouldn’t quite be willing to abandon him to his fate. No matter the recklessness. No matter that once again, Gabby’s well-being places after Ramiel’s own desires. And gloomily wondering if this is what he was fighting for when he left her to fight blind and languish in Asmodeus’ clutches.

She would be angry, but not murderously so, and once so loved Ramiel’s touch, but in this shocked breath would be put off enough that if he had tried to reach for her again, she would say to him: “Dont touch me.”
and then turn to Leochlan and purr: “But you, you can touch me.”

My Gabriel had waited. For Ramiel. For so, so long. Saving this purity for him alone was an epic battle of wills, fortitude, and a torturous undertaking considering how sensual and tactile my fluffy, feathered one is. And a pure Gabriel is awkwardly inquisitive and naively adorable and this all dovetails naturally with a soon-to-be leitmotif of loss.

I can imagine this then, losing Ramiel and losing the last traces of innocence, all culminating in a painful start to her journey of sexual exploration. Searching for that profound affection and attention outside of and apart from Izzy’s brotherly adoration. Gabriel always wanting more. Just as I do with this rich, rich story.

And the trial to come?

Council: "Just to be clear, you willingly followed Ramiel to a fae village, whereupon instead of returning immediately and informing us of his abhorrent violation of the law, you stayed to, and I quote, ‘have a drop or two of grape, trip the light fantastic, and end the night with a bang by adding your sacred feather to the fae healer’s cap.’

Gabriel: “As an admittedly self-appointed cultural attaché, I felt it best if Leoch and I were to bridge the gap between our people. And bridge the gap we did.”

Candid has increased.

Michael:

tumblr_n6ab88kmnu1rp8gz7o1_500

CdEc

A reminder to all cherubs, via official Tumblr, wild strawberries are Izzy’s favorite treat. :hugs:

Gabriel/Every other MC: Why do you hurt me so?

Moi: I truly don't know.

tumblr_nbeqnrTUmE1qjqxmoo1_500

Secret Moi:

tenor%20(3)

And it is both Spring and the {narrows eyes at elected officials around the world} Apocalypse…

17 Likes

The idea of parfumes is interresting. So I looked and the caracteristics of my Gabriel and I compiled them… He is a cake, there is no other explications :rofl:

I actually have fun with the scene of Leochlan 'cause I choose the path where Gabriel kneww a lot of things :innocent:

Yes, yes he is an angel so what ? He is a living thing too ~.

But… I have to say I didn’t understand everything about the RO… So I play a male Gabriel (who is a bad, bad angel ~) and I love MxM so I direct his attention on them. He can’t date them all ? That’s it ? Or can he dates them all and certains only with a female body ? Sorry I really didn’t understand :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

He’s not a RO at all, just a one night stand opportunity. All the rest of the ros come later.

2 Likes

I know and I think it’s great that Gabriel can have some fun on the side. If we really want him beaing a person and not some automate it can be a way for him to developp.

1 Like

Both my male and female Gabriel’s get around a lot.

Gabby was saving herself for SOMEONE but that someone kinda ignored her so yeah :neutral_face:

But I think I think I will still play as virgin Gabby for her desired RO. Imagine Ian finding out he deflowered THE Archangel Gabriel ONE SHOT OF EVERYTHING PLEASE

10 Likes

So… Depending on the RO, who would be the worst person to walk in on them and Gabriel?

2 Likes

I think the worst person would be Daniel :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

isn’t one the RO daniel’s teacher?(i remember a sex scene or post scene with a teacher(?)) @Dae-kalina one question!! can I just say I am daniel’s father instead of guardian? (when talking with other people and they ask who he is?)

For Tom Josie for anyone else Daniel or Michael :kissing:

@Quaintrelle
First of all, I just want to say it’s always a delight reading your comments. I almost feel bad for what I put your poor Gabriel through. Almost. And I am now considering adding a very brazen Gabriel approach to the council.

As for the timing of that post, well, they say there’s no such thing as coincidence.

The only male RO he would be unable to romance is Tom. Tom is not interested in men. He will date a Gabriel who identifies as female. However, some romances may not be interested in your Gabriel depending on their personality. I hope that clears it up some! If not, please let me know and I will attempt to clarify.

You’re going to break him. Better make it a double of everything.

I’m with @Morphine on this one. Scar the kid for life, why don’t you. Josie is a werewolf and pretty nonplussed about sex. She doesn’t want to see it, but she’d still be better off than Daniel.

None of the ROs are Daniel’s teachers. The extra scene that was temporarily available was for Alice.

@Logan3000x
Not at first. The cover story is that you’re Daniel’s aunt/uncle/untie, and this is a ‘fact’ that people can find via internet sources. Later, when your relationship with Daniel is high enough, you can say that you’re his father. But saying it initially would cause more problems than not, because it’s pretty clear to everyone that you barely know the kid or how to take care of him.

20 Likes

Iro and Ryder correct? I remember reading THAT they are available to dark Gabby. OH well wasn’t interested I like it when my crush friendzones me lol

3 Likes